Communispace AARP online group.

Caffekat

For at least the last 6 months I have been on the Communispace AARP online group. It went well for many months. I participated in nearly all the activities they sent to me. About every 2 months they would send me AMAZON codes for my rewards. The last codes I got were in Mid July 2016. I kept woking on projects for them through August, September and the first two weeks of October. This week they went me a message telling me it was time to say goodbye. That was fine with me because I was getting bored with it.I asked them where my codes were for AUG, SEPT, and OCT. They sent me my rewards for JUNE/JULY. I emailed the same lady again and I stated that it was not fair to drop me and not give me my AMAZON rewards. She has not answered me. I have been on other Comminispace groups several times in the past and had no problems. This is the first time I have been screwed out of my rewards by them. Is anybody else having a problem with them?

I am on a Communispace board and we get the Amazon code by the middle of the next month.  I am kind of shocked to hear that you had trouble with them.  I did miss one code once and they said that I had not participated enough that month, but I had also not received anything from them.  I hasn't happened since, and now I log into my account just to make sure that I am not missing something. 

Is the site still up and running?Have you gone to your account to see if it's listed there?I don't wait for them to email me the code I go and get it from my account.

I was on the AARP panel when it first started but they dropped a bunch of us after a while. I always got my reward though and even bonuses a few times. I have been on other Communispace panels and have always been rewarded on time so it's odd hearing they aren't giving you yours. I would try contacting them again. If it's a mistake they should at least tell you what happened.

I was on the Campbell's one quite a while ago and the Amazon gift codes came like they said they would. We were given a weeks notice when it would be shut down so we could exchange email with other members if we wanted.

I'm shocked that you were on there for the last six months. They told us the site was ending in dec or nov last year-2015. and they messed up and gave us some extra amazon codes and let us keep them