NEED PERIODIC SCREENSHOTS USE PODSHOT

Delta413

Hello Members, I had discover this tiny software named PODSHOT to be very useful. It is a solution for those survey sites who demands screen shot. Just activate it when you start your work and it will capture screen shots in folders as you set up. The options of making screen shots in minutes, seconds and so on. I had a folder and keep my all screens in them and then I delete them If I dont have any issues. If have any issue, I have a lot of shots for proof of survey. :-P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you download it from?

Dont remember, but its a freeware and I do think it was easily available. I actually need something to capture screen while taking my sample tests (so that I can make a PDF and prepare later) my search was fruitful I discover this tiny software. I place it in system tray to quickly activate it.

post-2657-0-30473400-1477846738_thumb.jpg

My husband down loaded "One drive" for me takes pictures from my phone and automatically puts it in a folder -can do pdf's and also loads my screen shots with one click.So easy

here is the site for that it's with Microsoft plus it's free       https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/

Can be used on Windows 8 and 10 but it is easier to use with 10.(at least that is what my husband told me)