MintVine Points Clearing

soldoutcreations

262s2ee.jpg

Hi, you guys it's me again...  Ok...  Here's what I want to know from others...

What you guys do about the fact you've reached "cash out" real quick, but you have

so many pending points you can't cash out until they are verified or whatever.  At this point

I don't want to do any more surveys on that site until my point I cleared so I can cash out.

I make it to "cash out" level sooooo quick on this site.  I get so irritated with not being able to cash out and

move on to other goals...  I think it just me being impatient...  I decided to just go devote my time to

the next ranking SP ranking survey site to keep from being irritated with pending points.  Well, what

you guys think of the pending points thing on Mintvine or it's just me being so impatient and whining?

Hi, you guys it's me again...  Ok...  Here's what I want to know from others...

What you guys do about the fact you've reached "cash out" real quick, but you have

so many pending points you can't cash out until they are verified or whatever.  At this point

I don't want to do any more surveys on that site until my point I cleared so I can cash out.

Good morning, soldoutcreation!   I'm at the very same place with Mintvine.  I will be hitting enough points today, but some will be pending until into November.  Can't say I like it very much, but my plan is to just concentrate on other sites until I'm sure the payment will go through, etc.  Probably after the first payment I'll feel more confident about building it higher before waiting for a payment.

I was happy to see that Mintvine is a place that I'm pretty sure I'll be liking very much, so I plan to overlook these things like the pending points issue.  So far they've been great, including the interaction I had to have with admin a few days ago.

Good morning, soldoutcreation!   I'm at the very same place with MintVine.  I will be hitting enough points today, but some will be pending until into November.  Can't say I like it very much, but my plan is to just concentrate on other sites until I'm sure the payment will go through, etc.  Probably after the first payment I'll feel more confident about building it higher before waiting for a payment.

I was happy to see that MintVine is a place that I'm pretty sure I'll be liking very much, so I plan to overlook these things like the pending points issue.  So far they've been great, including the interaction I had to have with admin a few days ago.

I've been a member of Mintvine since they started...  I never had a problem with getting my funds...  Well, I was not so into surveys at first.  I didn't have a strategy I only did surveys like a few times a month now I do unaccountable surveys as I know more about them.  I have so many sites I cash out from I forget I cashed out until I get a notification from Paypal  :mrgreen:  but I have started devoting more time on these sites.  I don't want to get loads of surveys done and can't cash out....  I have read about people having problems getting their funds from Mintvine.  I think it's actually they are trying to scam the site and end up getting booted.  Far as I known its a good site for me...  I just have to get used to the pending points...  I didn't know I could make it to the cashout mark so fast as I never devoted much time on one site.

My problem with Mintvine is a little different.  I am no longer receiving surveys from them  I am still a member in "good standing" I guess, since I complete the polls twice a day and get the points for them.  However, when they sent me to the survey that asked if I had watched TV the night before I answered NO since I had not.  I don't know whether this triggered something with them, but no matter what I try to do on their website, I am disqualified.

Mintvine is good as gold.   Keep moving forward with them and I have had points that still have not cleared and then I have had some that 

can take the 6 weeks + to credit in 5-6 days.    I've cashed out with them and they give me about a 7 days date.  Like cash out posts by them on the 6th and they will say I can expect in my pp on the 13th.   On like the 11th I noticed it had landed in my pp.

Mintvine is Golden!

It's just impatience. Keep taking the surveys and let your rewards build while you are waiting to cash out. Each day you don't do the surveys is another day you'll have to wait until your next redemption. when you complete a survey the page tells you when the points will clear. Mintvine doesn't take as long as some other sites.  Now at ACOP I will stop doing surveys until I receive my reward,  it took 13 or 14 weeks this last time.

• Like 1

Mintvine is good as gold.   Keep moving forward with them and I have had points that still have not cleared and then I have had some that 

can take the 6 weeks + to credit in 5-6 days.    I've cashed out with them and they give me about a 7 days date.  Like cash out posts by them on the 6th and they will say I can expect in my pp on the 13th.   On like the 11th I noticed it had landed in my pp.

Mintvine is Golden!

I've been doing this so long...  Sites have been online doing all good and next thing I know...  I login and the whole site is gone...  I'm not trusting none of these sites.  5 different sites I've lost funds just letting my earning build up...  Not again!  I've been doing well with Mintvine, but I have not had so many points pending at once.  I took on a new strategy to complete surveys and my points rack up more and quicker now.  I'm not use to having so many points pending all at once.  I'm not trying to get use to it, because one day these sites are here and one day they're gone no way to contact them...

I've been doing well with Mintvine, but I have not had so many points pending at once.  I took on a new strategy to complete surveys and my points rack up more and quicker now.  I'm not use to having so many points pending all at once.  I'm not trying to get use to it, because one day these sites are here and one day they're gone no way to contact them...

Are your points at least clearing on the dates they're supposed to, soldoutcreations?   Looks like enough of mine to cash out will be released by Nov 8.... can't say I like it much either, but I'm still building points and I'm thinking that I may have enough for a second cashout soon after if I keep at it.  I *do* like Mintvine a lot.

@SOC,

Yea,  I feel ya for sure.  It can be frustrating as there are like 2 sites that I'm not the happiest right now but the reality of it is most of these 

sites are prob a lot bigger than I envision them as.  One thing I can always do is find that balance.  If ABC company is a slow roller for me (one way or another)  I can stop putting 80% of my time/energy into that particular site and say back it all the way down to 15-20%/ of my energy/time.   Mind you,   not missing a beat at the same time just re-directing my time and energy elsewhere.

Take Swagbucks for a second.  They are perfectly capable of having the website go down for 4-5 days and then after that we get an email stating the site is down indefinitely or until otherwise told, etc.    I prob wouldn't see it happening with SBux but it could, however, I can def see it happening more easily at an ABC or XYZ  company that is rather on the small side.  So, I have to try to be wise with my time and energy.  

Again, using an A+ site like Swagbucks  may be hard to forsee them crashing but we all know it can happen it's just not super likely as it would be for the smaller less established companies.  If I put 30% of my online survey work time into Swagbucks and only 3-5% of my time into XYZ company, then I am now using my time and energy much more wisely and therefore less susceptible to a site going down (temporarily or permanently.)   Taking the higher / smarter road/path is not normally my first reaction.  It takes practice to refine myself ... practice practice practice!   An old man told me once,   practice doesn't make perfect.  Perfect practice makes perfect :)

Salud!

• 4 weeks later...

My problem is I cashed out like I always do.But this time its taking me forever to receive my Amazon gift card.It has been a month.This has never happened with Mintvine before.I am at the point where I do not want to do any surveys for fear that there is a problem with the site.I am waiting for everything to clear

• 2 weeks later...

I just keep doing surveys until I have enough points approved to cash out. I've had over 3000 points pending a couple different times. Eventually they all cleared and I redeemed them. Knock on wood I've never had a problem.

I, too, have pending points that are not clearing.  Additionally,  I am not being sent any surveys and I am not able to enter any surveys on my own.  I do complete the daily polls and am still getting points for those.  I have emailed them several times, and their response is they will get back to me within 2 to 3 days.  I have still not heard from them and have sent three requests to them.  I suspect they have blocked me since they kept giving me the surveys about TV watching and I truthfully answered that I had not watched any TV in that time period.  I guess they can't believe that some people are not glued to their TV.  

I only have trouble with one survey there that just doesn't work but other then that I haven't had a problem there. BTW, I finally cashed out and can again if I want. I take many surveys there and many I DQ on but at least they do give you points for that and some times throw extra points at you so I can't complain.

• Like 2

I also qualify for some of there surveys and like that I get some points for not qualifying I seem to be able to cash out about every 3 weeks.

8 hours ago, paulgro said:

I only have trouble with one survey there that just doesn't work but other then that I haven't had a problem there. BTW, I finally cashed out and can again if I want. I take many surveys there and many I DQ on but at least they do give you points for that and some times throw extra points at you so I can't complain.

I also qualify for some of there surveys

• Like 1