THIS survey site right here !

jacknstax

I do believe I have heard many of you NOT give this site the best rating for multiple reasons.

<removed>

Please comment in detail if you could/would.    You cannot believe everything you hear or read and so I wanted to bring this to the forum. 

I am a member already there but offhand I cannot remember much on how much I love or dislike them.  I have not used them much I do know that.  The clip above has the writer stating that if he/she could pick only 1 survey site they would pick that one.  Hence, the reason I bring to you to get the REAL  411 !

Thx!

Okay,  thank you.   

That link was just a screenshot of where someone on the web said out of all of the survey sites they picked that ipsos/isay   as their #1 favorite.  I don't think this is true and thought I read a post where a member had them on their poor list.

I will start to use the link and that page to read more reviews I am still too green to know my way around this site like you mod.

Okay,   thank you.

If I could pick one site as a site to avoid... Ipsos wouldn't be in the list, I could probably think of worse. If I made a top ten of sites to avoid, though, Ipsos would definitely be on it. They're buggy as frack, and the pay is borderline. Not to mention they banned me for literally no reason, after only a few months. Only site that's done that - every other site I contribute to, more than a year later, I'm still contributing, or at least, have the ability to (I've dumped a couple others for being too buggy or paying too badly, but that was my choice, not theirs. I probably would've dumped Ipsos soon enough after that anyway, if I'd had the chance.) The greatest part: they banned me, but just to show you how on top of things they were, I had enough points to cash out for some Amazon credit, and despite being banned, their site still happily let me cash those points out. (Obviously I'm not complaining that it let me do that, but's still a great example of how buggy the site was and presumably still is.)

But yeah, it is kind of silly that you posted this - this is a forum, but it's a forum associated with a site where the main purpose of the site is for people to post reviews of their experiences with various sites, so yeah. You can see a lot of poor reviews of that site, here. :P (Including mine, all the way back on page 10. Ah, the memories... "notably, I can still log into the site, and it gives no indication that anything has happened to the account, I just don't have any surveys. "

• Like 1

We will all have different experiences with sites.I personally have no problems with Ipsos.I get products to test and I'm on their card panel and I have earned extra points.The extra points are Loyalty points- I did 75 surveys for them and received 250 bonus points.Yes their pages are slow to load,they don't always get back to my emails about points but it's not so bad that I'm willing to quit over it.But we each have our levels on what we find exceptable.I will say give it a try and if it's not for you then walk away -what do you have to lose?

• Like 1

I've posted that I tried iSay by Ipsos and then left. I gave it a good try. Every dang survey they sent me for over a year. Made like $100. The loyalty points were nice and they do have PayPal cash out but the site DQd me way too often. Time spent for time in was not worth it. I make that much every year from Bing with 1/100th the effort. One's demographics may be better with them than mine were.

Thanks a lot JD,  that Bing statement I identify with too.  Also, like you said the time in and out can be enough to give up messing with a site.  One thing I am trying to do is to build me a foundation.  One of brick!  I really, really like the fact that I could work 24 hours a day if I did not need sleep.  The more i do, it seems the more there is to do and taking notes, practicing be better at organizing the data as well as reading, learning and participating and finally the whole idea of gaining referrals for the long run, is quite enjoyable. 

Granted, nobody likes to spin there wheels and so back to what I said about building a foundation made out of brick, I think it is best for anyone but definitely me, to engage in all of the surveys, focus groups, developing better time management skills, etc.  is the way to go!

The reviews others right should be very helpful (especially, the bigger the sample of reviews)  ... i.e.,   one site w/ 1.5 stars only but has only 13 reviews   compared to another site that may have 4 stars but shows that is over 1,086 reviews (again, just an example.)  So, the data is obv very useful and it does seem to be what SurveyPolice is all about or their backbone if nothing else.

Anyways, you see JD  I just tried to respond to your post with a sentence or 2 and look  haha   lot of activity within this community.  Also, try to remember that activity produces results.... with whatever it is one wants.

Salud!