SSI putting surveys on other panels then wriggling out of paying

ang63

just did a SSI survey on Mintvine, did the full survey, didn't screen out then, when I was taken back to Mintvine, it came up as "this survey is now finished". This is the 3rd time in the last month that this has happened and even though Mintvine have always responded and credited me with my points I'm getting pretty sick of SSI using other survey sites to get surveys done for free ( they did the same thing to me a couple of months back on GTM ). Has anyone else noticed this happening with SSI surveys?  

just did a SSI survey on mintvine, did the full survey, didn't screen out then, when I was taken back to mintvine, it came up as "this survey is now finished". This is the 3rd time in the last month that this has happened and even though mintvine have always responded and credited me with my points I'm getting pretty sick of SSI using other survey sites to get surveys done for free ( they did the same thing to me a couple of months back on GTM ). Has anyone else noticed this happening with SSI surveys?  

That's happened to me a couple of times and getting sick of it.