8 week tobacco survey

fiestyvermin

I was invited to complete a 8 week survey abou the tobacco products I used, you were to log in every day and post about what you used. I got the first email from them but then absolutely nothing, I thought about writing but figured it wasnt worth the time involved and decided to walk away. In the original mail that they sent to keep track of usage they included a 35 dollar check which was very nice.  Every day I watched my email and only had 1 that allowed me to put in tobacco usage hence blowing off. Yesterday I get a letter that thanked me for trying to participate and they rewarded me 150 dollars for attempting to do the survey as a honorarium. 
​Lucky ME

Wow. I was surprised when the $35 check showed up even before starting the daily surveys but I have been getting them every day. $150 isn't a bad screen out reward! 

I don't remember but it was originally from Mintvine, GTM, Isay or Swagbucks. MarketView Research is sending me the daily surveys.

It started out like one of those tobacco surveys that ALWAYS dq me 1/4 of the way in. I was surprised I finished it and was accepted to the full study.