How long should a review be "pending"

dugb

submitted a review a couple of weeks back on enrolling on Univox site, but it's still pending!

Surely after two weeks it should be live, of am I upsetting someone with what I've written, in which case how about someone telling me what I'm doing wrong

Hi dugb,

Reviews are usually published within 48 hours of submission. If they are pending for longer, then it typically indicates a problem which is eventually addressed in a personal response from our Community Manager.

If you are having troubles enrolling with a panel, unfortunately, we're not able to publish your review, as it would violate our terms of service which states:

12. As a condition of your use of the Service, you agree that you will not:

b) write a review or provide feedback to a company survey panel unless you are or were a member of such company survey panel;

We have this rule in place for multiple reasons, one being that if a panel is invitation-only for instance, it wouldn't make sense for frustrated reviewers who want to join to be able to assign them a poor score.

In any case, if you're using a proxy or VPN, that might be causing the problem. See more here: https://www.surveypolice.com/blog/the-dangers-of-using-a-proxy-while-taking-surveys/

If that's not the case and you've also tried clearing your cache and trying a new browser, but are still experiencing problems, please let us know. You can get in touch with us directly here: [email protected]