Get in on the ground floor

LizzieAnn

Hi,

dunno if this is of interest to anyone, but I have just joined up to an incredible site which has loads of potential to it, well, I feel it has anyway, and I have been asked to do some tests for them testing ads, simply watching them, for which I will not be paid an incentive, but I am happy to do this for nothing as I think there will be loads once things get going. I think its really good to get in on the ground floor and the incentives are shopping vouchers, £20 worth a time, so that could be good. Its an "eu" site, so must be based in Europe I think.

Thing is, they say that the way I can earn more, and anyone else, is to refer friends and family to the site and it all adds up. I would be delighted to refer any of you guys, and maybe you would get a chance to test the ads too, and then things will get moving quicker. I don't want to sound mercenary, but would love to earn the extra points, 50 extra a time, for every referral, but anyway, if you want to go and join up on your own, I will post the link here, but anyone who wants to go through me, please pm me. Thanks for listening and let us know how you get on.

Hey survey police - have you got this one listed yet?

www.mi-info.eu

good luck.

LizzieAnn

Are you actually getting things from them? I signed up with them what now seems an eternity ago, and I have not received a single thing. Yes I know it's to do with demographics etc, but it is ridculous to hear nothing. I decided to stay a member, just in case.

what do you mean by ages ago, Kell? I just wondered because I thought they were quite a new company. It seems that if they want some people to test out their ads, they havent yet posted any to the site, or sent out invitations, yet I received my first newsletter from them today and there is a winner of one of their competitions in it. I am a little confused, but so far have found they very ready to communicate with any questions I have asked, and any answers I needed to questions. They reply quickly and readily with the right answers, and I like that. Its really important that a survey company keeps in touch with their panel. Otherwise breakdown in communications can lead to all kinds of misunderstandings.

LizzieAnn

argh - one day I will luck up on one of these British sites that let USA members join. Then I can start earning pounds, since they are 2:1 on the dollar these days!

I cannot remember when exactly it was a signed up now, but I am confident that it was over 6 months ago. I really think it may have been over a year though.

I have never received a newletter from them. I have checked my profile and I have answered all questions and signed up for all the usual newletters,alerts etc.

I emailed them 2 days ago (15 April) and I have yet to hear anything from them.

• 3 weeks later...
argh - one day I will luck up on one of these British sites that let USA members join. Then I can start earning pounds, since they are 2:1 on the dollar these days!

:lol: