Points Exchange Sites

guerilla-gardener

Does anyone know about the points exchange sites? I was filling out some forms but deceided I wanted some imput on them first. If I were to sign up, and list all the panels I belong to, are they going to just keep track of points & opportunities or do they actually sweep up the points into their system? That was what I was most concerned about, but any other feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guerilla Gardener

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know about the points exchange sites? I was filling out some forms but deceided I wanted some imput on them first. If I were to sign up, and list all the panels I belong to, are they going to just keep track of points & opportunities or do they actually sweep up the points into their system? That was what I was most concerned about, but any other feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guerilla Gardener

guerilla-I don't do the points exchange sites. I have never come across a site that wants you to list all of the panels you belong to nor would I do that! It's none of their business. I highly doubt they would keep track of your points, money, and opportunities for each panel you belong to. I'd be leery.

i'll be elderly by the time I have enough points to cash out on ANY of the points sites. Hotspex->Mypoints and others. :evil:

I am still dealing with a few of these sights. :oops: I just refuse to give up the points I have accumulated :!: I will say that I have had good luck with Creations Rewards. Paid $12.00 once and $10.00 another time. They offer surveys, paid emails, as well as shopping points. They also payoff in cash, goodies or paypal. :D I have slowed up going there for the time being, until I get these others up to paying. However, I will most likely stay with this site. The email account that I have them registered on does get a lot of spam though. :evil: Can't pin it on them specifically though. :?:

Tell us more about creations rewards - who are they and can UK members join? I am with loads, and yeah, it takes ages and ages!!!

LizzieAnn

Tell us more about creations rewards - who are they and can UK members join? I am with loads, and yeah, it takes ages and ages!!!

LizzieAnn

I went back and checked the area. They just subscribe to US and Canada, how dare them. I thought it was supposed to be a world market these days. Sorry about that. :( As I said though, I truly believe they are the reason for a lot of the spam I receive on that account. You can add up points pretty fast with them though. I have made purchases and did surveys and such. I haven't done much with them lately due to time constraints. As soon as I collect on some of these others I will most likely return to them solely as my points for purchases as long as they allow the surveys too.

I'm with Ipoints and I find it really easy to get the rewards, I have just claimed by third DVD from them.

You earn points through shopping, polls on the site (though not many), reading email, surveys, free points for signing up to newsletters, comps and survey sites etc, and using their search engine. Also if you join surveys.com you get Ipoints.

I recommend this site to everyone. The rewards you can get are good too, DVDs, CDs, books, magazines, vouchers, gadgets and thats all I can remember :D

I'm with Ipoints and I find it really easy to get the rewards, I have just claimed by third DVD from them.

You earn points through shopping, polls on the site (though not many), reading email, surveys, free points for signing up to newsletters, comps and survey sites etc, and using their search engine. Also if you join surveys.com you get Ipoints.

I recommend this site to everyone. The rewards you can get are good too, DVDs, CDs, books, magazines, vouchers, gadgets and thats all I can remember :D

uk only. damn it.

uk only. damn it.