Does Anyone Ever Win The "Sweepstakes"?

susiejean

Gosh, I must have been given points in 100's of these survey sweepstakes and I've never won any of them. I've seen a few posts here where people have one, but not many. Does anyone check out these sites to make sure that they really do award prizes? :?::?::?::?:

Susie

I wish there was a way to do so.Someone once said they knew someone who would look into it when they had the time.This is something I have been curious about for years,I think most of these so called sweepstakes are just a ploy to draw you in to doing their surveys.Not only that but think of the odds,I would suspect they are worse then your chances of winning the lottery.I really wish a reputable news organization would do a expose,wonder what it would take for them to do this?

I wonder if now would be a good time to contact a major news network, because of all the people that are hurting and looking for ways to make a little money. I've seen the commercials on TV, advertising for people to join survey sites. If they can do this, we can ask someone to do an investigation into them. If they're going to scam people with sweepstakes, there will be a lot more people being scammed.

Susie

Yes the survey companies are the winners of these sweepstakes. You see, they sucker people such as yourself to give them answers for free while they laugh all the way to the bank. People who take sweepstakes surveys have ruined it for everyone else. Now we have survey companies going to entirely sweepstakes or 27 cents for a 20 minute survey and 69 cents for a 40 minute survey.

Next time you go to the grocery store, stand in the check out line without buying any food or groceries. Then give the cashier $20 and leave. That's what you are doing with sweepstakes surveys.

Yes the survey companies are the winners of these sweepstakes. You see, they sucker people such as yourself to give them answers for free while they laugh all the way to the bank. People who take sweepstakes surveys have ruined it for everyone else. Now we have survey companies going to entirely sweepstakes or 27 cents for a 20 minute survey and 69 cents for a 40 minute survey.

Next time you go to the grocery store, stand in the check out line without buying any food or groceries. Then give the cashier $20 and leave. That's what you are doing with sweepstakes surveys.

You have said it all! Unfortunately these companies know that there are fools out there that don't have anything else to do who don't know what their own time and opinions are worth to others who would take advantage of them. My rule is "Never, ever, ever take a survey for free and never ever ever do it for a sweepstakes entry unless one gets an entry for disqualifying--and then disqualify as soon as possible." If people only knew it, even at $10 for a twenty minute survey, they are still getting ripped off. These companies are making a bundle and throwing the respondents the scraps.

What really gets my goat is that they want you to do the surveys with no reward and offer these sweepstakes as if they're doing you a big favor (Survey Spot is one). I don't care how much the sweepstake is for, I don't do free surveys!

Susie