anybody ever heard of Send Earnings?

alaskababygirl

Hey! I was wondering if anybody ever heard of it or tryed it out?? I found it and I was going to join but wanted to ask here first if anybody has heard of them before i do!lol.

SendEarnings is the exact same as Inboxdollars..if you go to both websites you'll see they're the same and have all the same offers. I'm a member of both, haven't gotten paid yet but I only do the paid emails and an occasional survey, I'm sure if you're into doing offers it would add up a lot faster. Godd luck to you if you try it out!

I'm a member of both Send Earnings and Inbox $. I've cashed out of both. It takes awhile to get the check, and, they immediately deduct $3 when you cash out for some bogus fee. If you don't mind waiting forever to get to the cashout limit, it's OK to do the clickthrus. Be a little careful on the "offers", tho. I did one of the "free" offers (S&H only, supposedly), and got stuck on a monthly fee deal that I didn't catch on my credit card for several months. Took awhile to get them to credit it back. :( Read the "fine print" on the offers!

Also, their "surveys" have gotten REALLY pathetic. First, they use OTX. Second, they pay SQUAT. I just got a survey invite from one of them the other day for, get this, a 45 minute survey for 50 cents!?!?!?! Are they NUTS?!?!?!?

These two sites are not bad if you like doing the click throughs and waiting for your money. Only 1 cent per paid e-mail (pathetic). But be sure you delete your cookies and temporary files when leaving these sites. Tons of non-edible cookies, lol.

• 4 weeks later...