Number of Survey Sites

berkeleycalgal

I have just started doing this and am signed up with about seven of them. I receive between one and three surveys per day and qualify for about half of those. I am trying to figure out what is a good number of companies to sign up with... At the present time, I have a good deal of time to spend doing this. Also, I have found that all of the surveys that pay money are often closed by the time I log in (afternoons).

Hello,

I am signed up with about 18 paid(cash) survey sites and about 5 or 6 sites that reward in points for prizes,gc,ect. I have got paid buy all my sites.

It took me a long time to weed threw the companys that send surveys and really do pay and those that don't.

I have never had a problem with being sent a survey and it being closed on the same day. I have had it happen, but it is rare and it is usually one that was sent over-night/early morning and, it has a "nice" cash reward for completion, and I don't get to it until late at night.

Hi, I wish I had more time to spend on my surveys, though but I work full time so I do not. I have a huge A4 ringbinder and it is A-Z full of all the survey companies I am signed up with but there are only a very few where you get regular surveys worthwhile. It does take a long time to weed through them, but my advice would be to sign up to as many as you possibly can, using referrals to help other people, and then just sit back and let the invitations roll in. There are quite a few sites that need you to go along to the homepage and log in and see what surveys are available but most will send invitations to your inbox. If you have time on your hands - and I envy you if you do, cos for me there just arent enough hours in the day or night!!! - then you should find that within about three months you are ready to cash in on some of your surveys sites and sit back and enjoy your spending!

LizzieAnn :D

• 2 months later...

Here is a great site that lists all of the good survey sites, and the blacklisted ones as well! Click on Earn Rewards and it tells you how each company pays you per survey too!

EDITED BY ADMIN

**LINKS TO SITES WITH REFERRAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED**

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a great site that lists all of the good survey sites, and the blacklisted ones as well! Click on Earn Rewards and it tells you how each company pays you per survey too!

Click on Earn Rewards for the good list. HTH

I wouldn't trust that site. It is riddled with Google Ads (someone is making a lot of money off of people going to that site) and there are a lot of misspellings, etc.

I think an objective site like Survey Police is a much more trustworthy site - you are getting people's objective opinions about their personal experiences with survey companies.

Edited to remove referral link from quoted text.