Valued Opinion response about Visa Debit Card

susiejean

WOW! Wish that they would have sent that email to all of us who have been inquireing about our pay-outs! Thanm you so much! Let's hope they mean what they say.

Susie

Update on Visa Card

Dear Kim,

We are receiving a higher than normal amount of e-mails and call lately so we have not been able to respond in a quick manner.

There was currently a delay with the process of the Visa card due to a technical error.

Fortunately, we have been able to clear this up and the card has been sent out this week on Jan 27th, 2010.

This should arrive shortly in the mail. If it helps, this card was sent out from the Visa head office in Illinois.

I've reached another payout with Valued and have still not received my other $20 card. Just an FYI.

Susie :cry::cry:

Good to see there's a thread on this and I'm not alone.

I requested $20 from Valued Opinions on December 27. It still shows as pending in my account. I wrote to them about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

This is my first payout from them, so it doesn't create a very good first impression.

I'm still waiting.....now instead of one payout @$20.00 I'm waiting for two. I've emailed them 3 times now and still no reply. I've tried the phone number, but no one ever calls me back.

Susie

i finally decided to email them about it...

Dear valued opinions member,

As you are aware there is a delay with the Visa card you redeemed (or was reordered for you) on our website between the dates of December 17th-23rd, 2009.

There is currently a delay with the process of this card due to a technical error.

We are receiving a greater than normal amount of e-mails lately due to this delay, so we have not been able to respond to your e-mails or phone calls. Please accept this message as a response to your previous inquiries.

We had hoped to have this situation resolved already; however, this was not possible.

We want to let you know that Visa will now be processing your orders and they should be sent out of the Visa office in Illinois by Tuesday, February 9th, 2010. Depending on where you live, this should arrive within 3-7 days from this date.

We are working on improving our voucher ordering system so this does not happen again in the future. We do apologize for this delay and the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team

i'd suggest anyone missing theirs contact them because the date looks even later than the original post, so maybe they are just sending them once people complain

Issue date Voucher Value Details

1-3-2010 $20 Visa prepaid debit gift card $20.00 Reward voucher requested

1-3-2010 $20 Visa prepaid debit gift card $20.00 Reward voucher requested

arrived on 2-1-2010 and 2-3-2010.

After the 3rd time I emailed them I had to threaten them with the BBB before I got a answer.So if ya want a response (LOL)threaten them!

Good advice. i might have to try that. I've emailed them twice now because I had trouble trying to access a follow up survey for a product test (I had just received the invitation). So I tried to log into the site and couldn't log in. I thought maybe I forgot my password so I clicked the "forgot password" and entered my email. I got a message saying my email wasn't in their database! They deleted my account! I have been waiting for a response from them about this for 2 weeks. I have no clue why they would delete my account. Either their customer service needs a fire lit under them or Isabel is sleeping on the job!

I emailed them yesterday informing them that I was CCing this email to our State Attorney Generals office here in MN. I have not received a reply from Valued, but I received an email from the DA in our county. They will be looking into this.

Susie

Technical error my F$%^ing ass. Everything is a F%^&ing technical error with these motherF%^&%ers.

Have a problem, file a complaint with the BBB. Let's level the playing field.

I got no response to e-mails. I called them and left a message, and a couple days later I got a useless form letter e-mail citing the made-up "technical difficulties." No sign of payment yet.

My request was December 27.

I received the following email from Valued just today...but no payment yet.

Dear Valued Opinions member,

There is currently a delay with the process of this card due to a technical error.

We had hoped to have this situation resolved already; however, this was not possible.

We want to let you know that Visa will now be processing your order and they should be sent out of the Visa office in Illinois by Friday, February 12th, 2010. Depending on where you live, this should arrive within 7-10 days from this date.

We are working on improving our voucher ordering system so this does not happen again in the future. We do apologize for this delay and the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Hope they mean it. I receive the above after calling their listed telephone number.

Susie

I still never did get paid, from December. Have they officially moved into the stiff category, or is there any hope?

Also, I can no longer properly access the "History" page. When I click on it, my list of surveys is cut off in the middle, and I can't scroll down. Apparently the balance itself is part of the information on the part of the page I can no longer reach, as I don't see it anywhere. Is that some kind of bug everyone is experiencing, or is it just my account?