BEST SURVEY SITES

ld1972

Vindaleresearch.com is a good one. You see the money adding up in your account...you need to have a paypal account so you can tranfer your money from vindale when time to request payment. Mkae sure to read about everything on any survey sites you go to.

Vindaleresearch.com is a good one. You see the money adding up in your account...you need to have a paypal account so you can tranfer your money from vindale when time to request payment. Mkae sure to read about everything on any survey sites you go to.[/quot

Vindaleresearch is the biggest scam on the internet. Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and more

spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Vindaleresearch.com is a good one. You see the money adding up in your account...you need to have a paypal account so you can tranfer your money from vindale when time to request payment. Mkae sure to read about everything on any survey sites you go to.

next time throw your referral link in there too so you can just be banned altogether.

I like Ipsos, Lightspeed, Opinion outpost, Esearch, opinionplace

i just did a survey on Esearch. how long does it take for the money to get to your paypal account? and also, do you have to have a certain amount to get paid?

• 1 month later...

In no particular order:

Opinion Outpost - usually credit and pay like they say and a decent # of qualifies

Socratic Forum - always pay; rarely DQ; not very many surveys

Lightspeed - quick pay (Paypal); lots of invites; lots of DQ's;

Pinecone - always qualify; not a ton of invites

mysurvey - lot of invites; most don't turn into significant $, but, you at least get a piddly amount for trying

Survey Head - decent # of surveys; recently a lot more DQ's; "verification" and pay tactics suck

I've had good luck with globaltestmarket, but i does take a long time to get to the $50 cash out, and sometimes it takes a while to get the check.

Valued Opinions is one of my favorites, they take awhile to get your reward, but they do pay good. However right now they are having problems with the company they go through for the Visa Prepaid cards, for some reason Swift Visa company isn't dilvering them like they promised. So if I were you I would hold out on Valued Opinions to make sure that they get the Visa's back or go to a different company for the visa cards.