Valued Opinion survey problem or account problem?

ohiomomoftwo

I haven't been able to get into the last two surveys I've recieved from Valued Opinions. I get this weird message that says "Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided. " I'm ever so certain that I haven't already taken said survey and I'm very honest and consistent with my survey responses so....

Does anyone else have experience with this sort of problem? I emailed them, but based on their responses on other problems, I'm not sure anyone reads their e-mails.

I haven't been able to get into the last two surveys I've recieved from Valued Opinions. I get this weird message that says "Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided. " I'm ever so certain that I haven't already taken said survey and I'm very honest and consistent with my survey responses so....

Does anyone else have experience with this sort of problem? I emailed them, but based on their responses on other problems, I'm not sure anyone reads their e-mails.

That is weird unless you forgot about doing it for another company. They all seem to run together for me unless they pay well and then I remember.

It is possible that you have already done the survey with them already. Sometimes survey company's will send you the same survey, even after you have already done it. I have had that happen before.