UK Online Survey Panels

Administrator

Many of you have inquired about a listing of legitimate online survey companies who accept panelists from the UK.

The following is a listing of survey panels which accept UK panelists. By no means is this list complete complete and by no means does SurveyPolice endorse the following panels; the panels listed here for are for information purposes only.

Other users, please feel free to add to this list!

• 5 months later...

Don't see valuedopinions here, lots of surveys and they payout in £10 gift cards for the like of asda and tescos I've had about 3 payouts this year, ugov is hopeless 2 surveys a month and one of them is a prize drawsurvey!! Payout at £50 and 50p surveys its a long time before any payout, watch out for pure profiles add+ button you'll be there all night and its another with poor incentives and large payouts GTM pays out around £20+ for 1000 pts (subject to exchange rates)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had any luck with www.opinionbar.com? I have had over $80 in my account for ages now and there is no "payout" or "request payment" button for me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had any luck with them. I have sent them 3 emails in the last 3 months asking how to get my money and have also sent an email to Metrixlab as well, heard nothing from anyone.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

newer sights are better in my opinion, the bigger survey sights have so many users, with the smaller sites you have a real chance of winning prizes and cashing out quicker! I have won 2 vouchers with surveyfriends and i only just joined, I joined panelopinion from a recommendation... Has anyone here tried panelopinion, Im new to it... what do people think of it so far, is it worth me continuing?

• 5 months later...

I recently discovered panelopinion, a great survey site for those living in the UK. The concept is really simple. When you fill in a questionnaire, you get money in your account. Once you attain 10 quids, you can redeem the money by check. It really is a great site people, you can try it and spread the word around.

I've found the website, I'm looking for info about them. Normally I can get info from review sites or blogs but there is nothing about them, apart from their website. I just want to know what members thing of it so I can decide whether it's worth joining or not as I've not heard of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...