Administrator

UK Online Survey Panels

Administrator

Many of you have inquired about a listing of legitimate online survey companies who accept panelists from the UK.

The following is a listing of survey panels which accept UK panelists. By no means is this list complete complete and by no means does SurveyPolice endorse the following panels; the panels listed here for are for information purposes only.

Other users, please feel free to add to this list!

cammfow

Don't see valuedopinions here, lots of surveys and they payout in £10 gift cards for the like of asda and tescos I've had about 3 payouts this year, ugov is hopeless 2 surveys a month and one of them is a prize drawsurvey!! Payout at £50 and 50p surveys its a long time before any payout, watch out for pure profiles add+ button you'll be there all night and its another with poor incentives and large payouts GTM pays out around £20+ for 1000 pts (subject to exchange rates)

Jimmy56

This is the reality. There are only a few good ones for regular surveys, but then you can suddenly get a surprise, so its always worth hanging on in there.

The best for me lately have been Lightspeed and Valued Opinions.

ashes888

Has anyone had any luck with www.opinionbar.com? I have had over $80 in my account for ages now and there is no "payout" or "request payment" button for me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had any luck with them. I have sent them 3 emails in the last 3 months asking how to get my money and have also sent an email to Metrixlab as well, heard nothing from anyone.

zussi_research

We are Zussi Zone (.co.uk) and have recently launched in the UK, for the UK.

http://www.zussizone.co.uk/

Please check us out - a nicer bunch of people you shall not meet!

Richard

Zussi Zone Manager

LizzieAnn

I am almost certain juicybrainspanel no longer exists. Check it out.

LizzieAnn

Marteebies

newer sights are better in my opinion, the bigger survey sights have so many users, with the smaller sites you have a real chance of winning prizes and cashing out quicker! I have won 2 vouchers with surveyfriends and i only just joined, I joined panelopinion from a recommendation... Has anyone here tried panelopinion, Im new to it... what do people think of it so far, is it worth me continuing?

chrissy80

I recently discovered panelopinion, a great survey site for those living in the UK. The concept is really simple. When you fill in a questionnaire, you get money in your account. Once you attain 10 quids, you can redeem the money by check. It really is a great site people, you can try it and spread the word around.

kell-b

Anyone else with Panel Opinion? I can't find any info about them by doing the usual checks via Google.

kell-b

I've found the website, I'm looking for info about them. Normally I can get info from review sites or blogs but there is nothing about them, apart from their website. I just want to know what members thing of it so I can decide whether it's worth joining or not as I've not heard of them.