My Survey-Down

peach6

It seems like my survey has been down for a few days I keep getting surveys but can't do them when the site is not working not that I do very well with them.......Is anybody else having a problem?

My problem is Ipsos finally got the page to open but I cannot maneuver the web site.I was wondering if it has to do with the hack that happened last week .I think mysurvey is on the east coast (like GTM is and they are owned by the same company)and I know headquarters for Ipsos is in Canada but I do believe they have offices on the east coast as well.

After reading your post I noticed that I  havent received one survey from GTM today which is weird.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think this place is going belly up.  I stopped getting surveys through them quite some time back, so I cashed out when I finally could and I got out of there fast!  The app didn't work for me either.  I had nothing but problems with my phone after I downloaded that thing.

I have been having problems with mint survey here in australia. Up till the last two weeks I haven't been on the site due to commitments, but this last week when I tried to access, got a garbled site. Tried to use another internet access and still get the same result. Does anyone know what is going on with this survey site. Has it folded up, if so I am out $60 in rewards and had been a member for 4 years. Had been very happy with it.

I faced the same problem but after that I stop taking surveys. Most of time they are just waste of time, which why I created website, to reveal the scam and help people make good decisions. It's time consuming, and there is better way. You can get financial freedom by other ways.I hope you guys understand what I am saying. I don't lie and earn commission on things that are not good for others.

Edited by Administrator
affiliate link removal