Hello anybody home ?

jacknstax

Is there anyway support for this site could update this thread or the Clinical Trial portion of this SurveyPolice website ?     It seems like there is a September thread here and then it fades all the way back to many years ago.  I want to stay and talk, learn, etc all about CT's on this site and not have to go venture onto other sites spinning my wheels looking for quality information on CT's.   

So, I hope the MODS and/or SUPPORT via SurveyPolice will comment on my thread.  I bet there are many others that would like to learn about CT's but don't know how.

Thank You Survey Police!

The Admin gave you about as good of an answer as you can get with this reply.

Since clinical trials deal with specific medical conditions it's probably going to be really rare that you find someone else here that has your exact medical condition and is willing to discuss it in a public forum and are eligible for the same clinical trial (if there even is one). It's not like surveys where thousands of people qualify.

• Like 1

Hi jacknstax,

We just posted one new clinical trial and have removed the ones that were no longer recruiting. We promise to try to be more diligent about updating this section of the forum!

Just kidding:  Seriously,  I registered and did not qualify at this time they said but will keep my info I did lend to them as well as the questionnaire said to register fully at the site they gave me.  

Thank you so much for following up with me as well as the promise to stay diligent, etc.,  w/ the Clinical Trials on our Forum here.   I am more than interested in the Clinical Trials and unfortunately, don't have any rare conditions that I know of and that is prob what they are looking for a lot .... who knows they may find something for me down the road a bit.  Thanks again admin/mods ! 

• 4 weeks later...

The best advice is to be completely honest when answering questions for CT's. I've posted under the other thread.

CT'S need people with the specific problems/conditions that they are asking for.  Most CT's, if not all, include taking new medications, treatments, etc. It could be potentially life threatening to take them if someone doesn't have that specific condition. 

I'm in no way insinuating that you would personally do this, but I'm sure there are some who would, just for the money.

I suffer from extremely debilitating migraines and cluster headaches. It's imperative to my health and well being for medications to become available to me through CT'S and so forth. 

If you do suffer from certain conditions and illnesses, I hope you can find some CT's that will help you with a better quality of life.