My Survey technical issues

nj07208

I had stopped with My Survey because too many of them don't route back properly and credit isn't given. Their customer service also wasn't the best. After about 6 months, I got an email that they were going to drop me if I didn't do another survey. So, since I still had points there I started doing surveys again and sure enough, they still have the same technical issues! It is so annoying. I emailed them twice and they got back to me in a reasonable amount of time and credited me the points. And then it happens again today. I don't have to contact any other survey company so much. I just don't know why they can't resolve whatever the issue is! And I don't know how much longer I'm going to be on that panel. Rant over!

I gave up years ago because of their treatment-and it still hasn't changed.I really think they are the worst company for doing this to people.

Here was part of their response after I emailed them yesterday about another error. I will start doing that more often but this is the only site that has so many technical issues.

"Please try to log on from a different browser like Firefox or Google Chrome from time to time when accessing surveys. Also clearing your cache & cookies frequently lessen the error messages as well."