This is incorrect Mods need to fix this...

jacknstax

I really don't like this site below (Point Club)  They are like in my bottom 3.   Earlier,  I was reading reviews while I came across this one and saw where it says below that you can cash out after 10,000 points.  That is INCORRECT !!  YOU CANNOT ! 

YOU CAN CASH OUT AFTER 25,000 POINTS AND i WANTED TO POINT THIS OUT SOME THAT SOME NICE PERSON DOES NOT GET MISLED AND WASTE THERE MONEY ( THERE TIME WHICH = MONEY )   PLEASE ADMIN / MODS HERE ON SURVEY POLICE FIX THIS PLEASE.   

c21db6acf8a773b71c1e49aadcfb15a0.png
https://gyazo.com/c21db6acf8a773b71c1e49aadcfb15a0

Hi jacknstax,

Thank you for the info. It looks like PointClub recently changed their redemption options, so we've corrected their listing.

In the future, it's faster and easier for us to be able to make corrections when they're submitted using this form: https://www.surveypolice.com/panel_info_submissions/new  The form is linked on every survey panel and GPT listing on SurveyPolice under, "Info missing or incorrect? Tell us!"

In any case, we appreciate the info and have made the change. 8) :cool: 8)

Hey,

I am very disappointed with them for quite a few reasons.   I won't go into detail though.

Parents taught me young if you cannot say anything nice about someone or something to say nothing at all.

Thank you ksedwar and mod.

I will say this which is not throwing PointClub under the bus.   Just the facts!

If I took the amount of time in minutes I have invested into that site,  and divieded by the points/money I am currently sitting at,  it would make most of us have to get up and stretch and go for a short walk ...LOL.

Here is something I found which like I said a month or so ago,  before I even had this data,  that it was really strange/funny how much time I was putting into that site and the amount of points that I was not making.  Something was definitely wrong!!

• You have been a member since Aug 13,2016.

• You have taken 42 surveys and completed 2 of them (that's about 4.76%).

• You've earned 12708 pts since you started.

Now, this is neither here or there but just one more example ...look up ^^^