CONVERTING VISA PREPAID AND RELOADABLE CARD IN CASH

Delta413

Hello members, 

If you want to convert your VISA Prepaid and Reloadable cards in to cash, there is a solution;
PAYOONER,

You will be shipped on postal address  provided around the world with a card and provided a US/ EURO bank account (if you need it). The activation fee is 25 USD  (Which will be reimbursed if you use it through above link when your total amount is 100 USD). The provided US bank account can be used to withdraw money from PAYPAL and wonder that it can be used for verification of PAYPAL account.

The annual fee is 30 USD. You need to shift minimum of 20 USD (VISA balance in one transaction). There is no minimum limit for PAYPAL transaction. 

Wonderfully you can withdraw in any currency without special charges around the world from any Master Card ATM machine. The currency conversion would be automatic.

Edited by ksedwar
removed affiliate link

BTW, it's Payoneer. Or you can go to customer service at Walmart and get a money order for something like $.90 and drain up to 4 cards then deposit it in your bank.

BTW, it's Payoneer.

It was also an affiliate link. @Delta413 - Don't use affiliate links or referrals here. It's spam and will get you banned.

Before selling a prepaid card online be sure to read the Terms of Service. I'm pretty sure it is against the TOS so you stand a chance of losing your money. Use PayPal Here to deposit prepaid cards into your PayPal or JDs suggestion of buying money orders. Those are the best and safest ways to convert prepaid cards to cash and probably much cheaper than other online processors.

It was also an affiliate link. @Delta413 - Don't use affiliate links or referrals here. It's spam and will get you banned.

Before selling a prepaid card online be sure to read the Terms of Service. I'm pretty sure it is against the TOS so you stand a chance of losing your money. Use PayPal Here to deposit prepaid cards into your PayPal or JDs suggestion of buying money orders. Those are the best and safest ways to convert prepaid cards to cash and probably much cheaper than other online processors.

Or you can just use them lol! I hate these cards. I get plenty from Staples rebates which are now all Visa Prepaid cards. My issue with them is they force me to lose the cash back on my credit cards. Which can be up to 6% at grocery stores with Amex Blue Cash Preferred. However, they can come in handy online for buying from merchants where you don't want to give them your real credit card. Like magazine subscriptions, etc.