Help - does anyone have a viable link for GTM

footfree

I hadn't had a survey in a couple of days so I tried to log on to my account only to find out I have been blocked again by them.Tried to find a button to contact them but it just keeps routing back to a page with their logos on it mysurvey and the GTM logo.I'm frustrated with them I'm supposed to be doing a product test for  them so you would think that they would want that info.Then I have a group session on next Tues. night.I don't understand the problem -this happened before so I cant say I'm totally surprised just really annoyed.Then again I cashed out on the 27thn of Oct. and I haven't been paid either .So does anyone have a valid link that I can click to contact them with?

Yes I got that to work thanks for the help

Heard back from them this was their response

Thanks for your email. Your account was closed due to inactivity or because you had previously requested to unsubscribe, but we have reactivated it.

I didn't do any surveys because they closed my account.And why would I deactivate my account when I just cashed out on the 27th of Oct..Something tells me to watch my paypal to make sure I get paid.My last survey I got from them was on 11/01 ,so go figure.Howwever the amount of surveys from them has been ultra slow.

GTM has been a bit of a mess lately with loading so slow that you move on without seeing the survey. I have a feeling they tried to fix something that wasn't borken and now broke it.