Mypoints monthly searches

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of mypoints for over 16 years I don't earn much with them but free money for reading emails is always a winner for me.  Today I was doing searches- The only reason I use the mypoints site is to earn the monthly search bonus they used to give 100 points for 43 searches, today I see nothing on the site that shows they are giving that bonus any more. Does anyone know?

just read in another forum that mypoints stopped the search bonus which sucks. In all the years I have been with them I bet I have only made 100 or so not very much but I only use them for the FREE things cause to many other sites pay better. One thing I did make 15 points for searching so I did get that. Posted question before I read the other forum or would never have asked. Good luck to all with your earnings

I used to make a lot with mypoints.  They went from the 100 points per month to whatever they were willing to give you whenever they were willing to give it. I went from 100 points for 41 searches per month, to 9 points for many, many searches.  I guess I have given up on them.  Their surveys pay pennies, and the amount for each gift card has gone up.  I can't cash out even once a year now.  I have some points and once I can get a decent gift card, I will probably be done with them.