(((The Latest Darwin's Data Survey)))

Side_Hustle

Nope I have not received a survey invite from them in probably 2 years.I guess $10 wouldn't be bad but it would depend on how long the survey is.Anything beyond 30 minutes wouldn't be good for me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, footfree said:

Nope I have not received a survey invite from them in probably 2 years.I guess $10 wouldn't be bad but it would depend on how long the survey is.Anything beyond 30 minutes wouldn't be good for me.

The latest Darwin’s Data survey is available and we want your opinion!  This is a 10 minute survey so payment is $10 instead of the normal $25.

• Payment: $10 Tango Gift Card
  • Survey Length: 10 Minutes

This survey will only be available until we reach our targeted number of completed surveys, so act quickly! Please be assured that all of your answers and personal information will be kept strictly confidential and used for research purposes only.

If you try and complete this survey from a mobile device (smartphones and/or tablets) the survey will close automatically and your responses will not be recorded.  In order to receive compensation, you must complete the survey from a non-mobile device (desktop or laptop computer).

3 hours ago, Certifine said:

The latest Darwin’s Data survey is available and we want your opinion!  This is a 10 minute survey so payment is $10 instead of the normal $25.

• Payment: $10 Tango Gift Card
  • Survey Length: 10 Minutes

This survey will only be available until we reach our targeted number of completed surveys, so act quickly! Please be assured that all of your answers and personal information will be kept strictly confidential and used for research purposes only.

If you try and complete this survey from a mobile device (smartphones and/or tablets) the survey will close automatically and your responses will not be recorded.  In order to receive compensation, you must complete the survey from a non-mobile device (desktop or laptop computer).

That's worth it to me

• Like 1

I got one on the 28th for $25 and the $10 survey a few days ago. It takes 3 or 4 days to get paid now so don't worry if you don't see the Tango card right away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I got one on the 28th for $25 and the $10 survey a few days ago. It takes 3 or 4 days to get paid now so don't worry if you don't see the Tango card right away.

Thank you Ksedwar! :91_thumbsup:

• Like 1

Question - how long is the survey for the payment of $25?I recently did a live on air discussion about a lawsuit that was happening and I kinda feel like the payment was low ball offer.I mean I did it so no going back but I do feel a little cheated on the pay.

Mine was a little over 2 hours for 1000 points which I'm guessing is like $45.Oh well I wasn't expecting it to be so long -I don't think they were either.At this point it is what it is but just wanted to know for future reference.

Mine wasn't with Darwin I believe it's a real case going on in the city that I live in.They asked us not to talk about it and if we were called for jury duty we would have a good excuse to get out of it.