OpinionsUSA

kellyc

Hi! Is anyone here a member of OpinionsUSA and if so, have you been able to cash out successfully? I cashed out on 10/23 and I am currently on email#4. They do not have a FB presence, and I have left a post on their "parent/sister" site Precision Opinion-----which has absolutely horrible reviews. I also would like to know how to leave a review as OpinionsUSA is a panel for those 50+, and I would hate to see those "older" {that's now me!} being taken advantage of. I'll have to submit a BBB later today. Thank You for your help!!!!!!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, kellyc said:

Hi! Is anyone here a member of OpinionsUSA and if so, have you been able to cash out successfully? I cashed out on 10/23 and I am currently on email#4. They do not have a FB presence, and I have left a post on their "parent/sister" site Precision Opinion-----which has absolutely horrible reviews. I also would like to know how to leave a review as OpinionsUSA is a panel for those 50+, and I would hate to see those "older" {that's now me!} being taken advantage of. I'll have to submit a BBB later today. Thank You for your help!!!!!!

I haven't been a member for very long but don't receive very many surveys

• Like 1

Update: Still have not been paid, although I have rec'd 2 replies, "It shows that you should have received the 2 rewards two weeks after the 9/23/16. Could you please check your email as sometimes it will come by email if it’s a e gift card."  Sigh. Since we do surveys, we always check our Spam, right? I check mine a couple of times a day. Naturally I haven't rec'd any further replies, nor actual actions to my "Please resend them." I actually liked them as I thought that they paid fairly for the amt. of time involved in answering their surveys. I haven't had time to do my BBB report as---gee, life happens, which is why this is taking a ridiculous amount of time for just $20. Hopefully it'll be resolved before we hit the 2 MONTH mark! Thank You for your replies!!!!!" 

BTW: I did write a quickie submission about them as people should be forewarned about possible experiences. 

I cashed out on 10/21/16, after submitting it they didn't say anything, no confirmation no nothing. There is nothing in their faq about how long it will take . I submitted a question about it but didn't hear back from them. But I did receive a $20  Amazon gift card on 10/31/16.   I haven't received many surveys from them but  lately have been receiving  at least 1 a week.

They really need to put more info on their site.

Thank You for your responses! I just happened to be that one person who got left out. I've rec'd 2 responses which only said "please check your spam" and 1 actually stated that they would resend---obviously they have not. Submitted my BBB last week, but again, no response. Guess that I'll have to do yet another BBB report next week. I swear, like I really have nothing better to do w/ my time than to try and scam a site for a mere $20. 

• 2 months later...

i requested an amazon reward from several sites on the same day early in january.  all of the other sites gave my gift codes either within 5 minutes or no later than the next day. other than deducting points from my account, opinionsusa gave me no indication, either on their site or by e-mail when things would happen. after a week, i e-mailed them and got the check your spam e-mail letter, so i started investing-----first found out that their parent has an F rating with the las vegas bbb, then i read everything here, which did not give me much hope, so i was ready to write them off, even if i did enjoy the surveys.  a week later, i sent one more e-mail. two days later i got the e-mail from tango giving me the the gift code followed by an e-mail from opinions usa saying that according to their records , i had been paid. i have written them suggesting that they make this part of their system more informative and to use tango the same way all the other respected sites do. so i did get paid but not quickly

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't cashed out yet, but I am only 500 points away from being able to cash out. I have not received any surveys from them in over 2 months. Its funny how it gets down to my being able to cash out and then they stop sending surveys. 

• Like 1

I to am only 500 pts from cashing out and haven't gotten a survey in MONTHS I've also sent emails with no response!!! Can stuff like this be reported to the BBB or is there any site that handles complaints we complete their surveys and don't get what we earned!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aprildm said:

I to am only 500 pts from cashing out and haven't gotten a survey in MONTHS I've also sent emails with no response!!! Can stuff like this be reported to the BBB or is there any site that handles complaints we complete their surveys and don't get what we earned!!

I am not sure they can be reported. Their website states that you have to have a minimum of 2000 points before you can cash out. I am at 1500 and have been for months. They used to send me alot of surveys. My fear is them closing up shop and people not being paid what is in their accounts.

On 11/20/2016 at 10:33 PM, kellyc said:

Thank You for your responses! I just happened to be that one person who got left out. I've rec'd 2 responses which only said "please check your spam" and 1 actually stated that they would resend---obviously they have not. Submitted my BBB last week, but again, no response. Guess that I'll have to do yet another BBB report next week. I swear, like I really have nothing better to do w/ my time than to try and scam a site for a mere $20. 

Have you been paid yet after all this time? Its a shame you had to report them. I sure hope they start sending me more surveys so I can cash out. I think due to this experience I may just drop them if I ever get a chance to cash out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 1:31 AM, love1978 said:

Have you been paid yet after all this time? Its a shame you had to report them. I sure hope they start sending me more surveys so I can cash out. I think due to this experience I may just drop them if I ever get a chance to cash out.

Sorry---I just saw this! No, I never received payment. I filed w/ BBB Las Vegas as that was where I was re-directed to. After numerous emails from BBB, OpinionsUSA never replied---says a lot about their integrity doesn't it?  Of course BBB can't do anything so yeah----complete waste of time. Sooo stupid as I cashed out for CVS. CVS isn't exactly Sephora  where I could possibly buy a "luxury" item: it's CVS where you purchase necessities! I'd just say to cut your losses before you invest more of your time.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 9:38 PM, kellyc said:

Sorry---I just saw this! No, I never received payment. I filed w/ BBB Las Vegas as that was where I was re-directed to. After numerous emails from BBB, OpinionsUSA never replied---says a lot about their integrity doesn't it?  Of course BBB can't do anything so yeah----complete waste of time. Sooo stupid as I cashed out for CVS. CVS isn't exactly Sephora  where I could possibly buy a "luxury" item: it's CVS where you purchase necessities! I'd just say to cut your losses before you invest more of your time.

I am sorry to hear they didn't pay you or respond to your complaint. I submitted to Survey Police to add this survey company to their website so people can review them. As soon as they add them I am going to post my review. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, love1978 said:

I am sorry to hear they didn't pay you or respond to your complaint. I submitted to Survey Police to add this survey company to their website so people can review them. As soon as they add them I am going to post my review. 

Same here!