OpinionsUSA

kellyc

I have cashed out 4 days ago and emailed to find out how they notify me of a  $20.00 Tango card I cashed out for, I have received no response back and no confirmation of the Card I cashed out for, I am now worried after reading all the post about this survey  Co.I am ready to go to Vegas and get my money I am so mad reading this as it took so long to just get the  20  I earned! Do they think it's fun to earn the little money they pay for these Surveys? Well, it's not FUN!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously I am just about fed up with OpinionsUSA. There has been no surveys for 3 months now and not a word from them. If they are not going to send surveys then they should pay people whatever amount is in their accounts. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Matthew McCoy, Senior Vice President of this company responded to reviews, but he didn't come to this thread to participate. From the looks of things people have still not gotten paid even after he responded and told them to contact him. Sheesh what is with OpinionsUSA? Surveys have become non existent, people are not getting paid what is owed them, and customer service does not respond. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 9:38 PM, kellyc said:

Sorry---I just saw this! No, I never received payment. I filed w/ BBB Las Vegas as that was where I was re-directed to. After numerous emails from BBB, OpinionsUSA never replied---says a lot about their integrity doesn't it?  Of course BBB can't do anything so yeah----complete waste of time. Sooo stupid as I cashed out for CVS. CVS isn't exactly Sephora  where I could possibly buy a "luxury" item: it's CVS where you purchase necessities! I'd just say to cut your losses before you invest more of your time.

Even after Matthew told you what to do they have not responded. I saw your review. There has to be something that can be done about this. Months dragging on and survey company representatives are lying and completely acting indifferent to what their survey takers are saying.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 11:57 PM, love1978 said:

Even after Matthew told you what to do they have not responded. I saw your review. There has to be something that can be done about this. Months dragging on and survey company representatives are lying and completely acting indifferent to what their survey takers are saying.

Ha! Even AFTER he claimed to "push out" my GC, I rec'd NOTHING. I actually contacted Tango {the rewards site} and they stated that NOTHING was rec'd from OpinionsUSA, thus MATTHEW McCoy LIED.  I actually received yet another email from ASHLEY MILLER on  05/30/2017 which also claimed to want to send out my GC. Sigh....you now how that goes w/ OpinionsUSA. When I have time, I'll submit a comprehensive timeline of the time-waster that OpinionsUSA is. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 10:36 PM, kellyc said:

Ha! Even AFTER he claimed to "push out" my GC, I rec'd NOTHING. I actually contacted Tango {the rewards site} and they stated that NOTHING was rec'd from OpinionsUSA, thus MATTHEW McCoy LIED.  I actually received yet another email from ASHLEY MILLER on  05/30/2017 which also claimed to want to send out my GC. Sigh....you now how that goes w/ OpinionsUSA. When I have time, I'll submit a comprehensive timeline of the time-waster that OpinionsUSA is. 

Even if I reach cash out, which appears is never going to happen, I guess I can look forward to not getting paid. Matthew McCoy has gone silent and like a lot of other survey companies go quiet hoping people will go away and forget what is owed. I am glad you contacted Tango to check if Matthew really did contact them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on my gift card...............

Still waiting on a response to my question of how long it takes gift cards to arrive............

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, love1978 said:

Well they finally sent a survey after months. I was able to cash out. Now lets see how long it takes to get my amazon gift card if I even receive it at all. 

Like you I haven't received a survey in Awhile and then yesterday I got one was enough to cash out and then another survey today  after reading all this on the forum I wonder if I will receive it.

I also have been a member of OpinionsUSA for a few years now, and I cashed out only once.  When I did, it took over a month to get a $25 GC, after a few emails.  When I cashed out, I received no confirmation or anything that I cashed out.  So, a few days ago, I accumulated enough points to cash out again.  Same thing, no confirmation, but the system let me know, as usual, they snatched my points.  I think since they have such a lousy payout system, I'm cashing out of doing surveys for them, and I hope most people do the same.  Send the message that our time is valuable and compensation for that is what they promised for doing surveys.  I typically get 1 survey per month from them.  But, I'm done with them now

• Like 2

What I am seeing in this thread is that some people get their gift cards quicker than others and it ought not be that way. There should be some fair balance in which people get their gift cards. There is a stark difference between receiving your gift cards in a few days and then others a whole month. Still others have been waiting for 2, 3, 4, months and still haven't received them. 

OpinionsUSA representatives are aware of this thread too. They have visited this site before and posted in the review section. I would have a little more respect for them if they would engage with their survey takers here like some of the panels do. Hiding out pretending there is no problem is not the way to handle things. 

• Like 1