GTM - did they ask you to watch Lethal weapon?

footfree

Was asked to watch Lethal Weapon  they would send a follow up survey today the 10th of Nov. and it would pay 200 points.Only problem no follow up and yes I sat there and watched it and the commercials.Did anyone else get asked to and did you receive the follow-up survey?

23 minutes ago, footfree said:

Was asked to watch Lethal Weapon  they would send a follow up survey today the 10th of Nov. and it would pay 200 points.Only problem no follow up and yes I sat there and watched it and the commercials.Did anyone else get asked to and did you receive the follow-up survey?

This is the first time I've heard of that. Are you sure it was them?

Yep even have the email to prove it - I really need the survey number though from the initial invite.I have the email they sent as a reminder  to watch it however it doesn't have the survey number so I want to email them about it .Anyone got a survey number for this?

I have been doing a 7 day survey with them...supposed to be for 260 points & it was to end today...do you think they sent me the 7th day of the survey so I could finish up? nope...but I received the first 6 days...there's no link I can even click on to get to day 7...pisses me off....they get all the info they want then they screw you out of points...I log into the site & can't even find the survey anywhere..

I emailed them and then yesterday I got the invite(plus the points).Not sure if that helped or not but I would email them before sacrificing the points.Plus I did a PT for them and after doing the survey they said wait a week to get the points and then a video discussion.On the video they didn't say when I was to get paid but at least I have the emails and a link to the guy who gave the video in case I don't get paid but I really don't think they are going to scam me.Like I said email them first I bet you get a response.

Well I emailed them & it's been a couple days without a response..figure since it's the weekend won't hear anything until probably mid week if I'm lucky...I just want the points that are coming to me...I did the 7 day survey just pay up...