mint vine. customer service. what planet are they from?

theskyhunter

I like their panel pretty good. I make good money with them. but their customer service is the pits. most of the time. sometimes they will bend over backwards and then, poof! they don't make any sense. I have to email back and forth at least a half dozen times to get some kind of legitimate answer, and then a lot of times I still cant get an answer that's satisfactory. its like talking to a stone wall at times. I am getting a lot of problems with their survey here lately. tell me my friends if you agree. there is no difference between a quota full or a dq. right? I can see where a qf is right. like when you just click on the survey and then it tells you its a qf, but not after asking several questions, then it becomes a dg. ive had a lot surveys do a qf on me right after I complete one and click on the submit/finish button. I can see it every once in a while, but its beginning to be a very big problem now. my wife, my brother-in-law and are members and we all have the same problems. like I said its a good money making panel for me, but I just wish they get something going on better with their customer service.

So far I haven't had a problem there but compared to a lot of people I'm new there maybe a couple of months. Yes I just cashed out for $50 so it is a good money maker.

I've only had one issue that I've needed to contact customer service about.  It was a huge one, too, concerning identification matters.  They were *excellent* with taking care of it, and very quickly.