VIP Voice

episemion

Been doing OK there of late. In the past 1.5 years I have won sweeps for 3 magazine subs , dinner and a movie , and most recently for a small appliance (chose the Belgian waffle iron - nice unit!). 

I've been with them over 5 years, has over 5k points and never win.  I don't even use my points I slightly gave up on winning...  Too crappy for my time...

• Like 1

Been with them for close to 14 years , started when they were NPD. Back then , I rarely had many points and never won anything. Once they changed to VIP Voice and added in things like contests and spin to win games , the points started adding up. Presently have 105,000+ points. You have to enter the sweeps often to have a decent chance at winning.

They are slave drivers!  I only take surveys for guaranteed points that equal real money.  Not some bogus "chance" or some crappy prize that isn't worth the money it costs  to ship.

• Like 2

i like using them, I was able to use my points in exchange for all the board games for some fun family nights and now I've decided to save up for one of those larger prizes... also the football picks are always a fun competition in our household

• 3 weeks later...

I used to do VIP.  Many of their surveys were very long and time consuming, especially the ones on clothing items you purchased.  I would spend a disproportionate amount of time completing them and frequently the survey would crash before I got credit.  But . . . I kept on doing surveys hoping to win something, but never did.  I decided to spend my time on survey sites that reward you with points or money.   I have also made the decision to eliminate sites like Mindfield whose surveys I rarely qualify for.  Hardly worth my time when there are great sites like My view and Survey Junkie and others that offer a lot more for my time.

I  only get surveys that  say you get a chance to win money or gift cards .I won one time and so I guess that is why I keep doing them even though I have not won anything in awhile though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been with them for a long time and never won anything in their sweepstakes. But one of the reasons I am sticking with them is each month I get invited to do a 7 day diary where I have to log everything I have eaten or drank each day. You get 100 points for each day you complete the entries and if you do it for all 7 days you get a 25.00 gift card which is pretty good. But I have always been suspicious of sites that run sweepstakes. I think VIP Voice is legitimate but with some sites they don't list the winners of their sweepstakes which does in my mind raise a red flag. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just won another magazine subscription. It seems to take 10 - 14 days before you get the notice , BTW.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...