Anyone looking for Amazon on Toluna don't bother right now

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone,

I just went to cash out on Toluna for some Amazon gift certs for Christmas since I had enough points racked up to get a few...funny how all of the sudden they've taken it off thier site since they know it's that time of the year & everyone usually cashes out for them...I emailed them & got this response from them

Thank you for writing to us.

Due to popular demand, we ran out of Amazon Gift Cards. While we are waiting for the next batch to arrive, we have temporarily removed this option from the Rewards center. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a precise date for when the rewards will be back, but we will try to bring them back as soon as we possibly can.

So anyone that was looking for these as "go to" Christmas items better look elsewhere...

I'm with Myshopopinion who is also a Toluna company.I haven't had a survey from them in awhile.However they  pay with Tango cash but still I haven't  heard from them since the 1st of Nov.

• 2 weeks later...

I Just checked yesterday & Amazon is still not there..so I had to cash out 30000 for a $10 Cineplex..which isn't bad since I go to the movies alot...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...