Harris Poll-ready to pull the plug

peach6

I have been with Harris Poll for a long time but I'm ready to call it quits I usually qualified for a survey at least once a week but that has changed I feel like it is a waste of my time they ask way to many questions and then you start a survey and you get DQ .I have already spent 15 minutes with you.........Just Ranting

Rant away!  I was with them for years, and then all of a sudden I quit getting invites and when I did, I didn't qualify.  So I left and then when I thought I might give them one more try, they don't let you come back. Ever.  It used to take me forever to cash out, so I guess I am not missing much.

• Like 1

I do their surveys but not as often as I use to.They have gotten real bad about giving surveys without telling you the point value and no more extra points for trying.If you dont tell me how many points I will get you can kiss my behind,ain't going to happen.

• Like 1

I have to agree that Harris isn't what they use to be and I get sick and tired at the end saying how many days do I watch the news or exercise in a month.

• Like 2

I'm glad I read this thread.   I have a number of places that I use daily because it doesn't take forever to reach payout and I actually qualify for many of them.   Harris is one that often gets ignored in my email box because I haven't really taken the time to check them out yet.  Maybe it's a good time to do that before I invest time there that could be used at the places that are actually successful for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Just did a survey  and did not see how many points I was suppose to get .I hate that ,and yeah you use to get 5 points at least ,all they  want me to do is down load a shop tracker  hmm nope not gonna happen  just like when they  want me to do a web cam  yeah  also not happening .I really  use to like to do the surveys  but now they are getting to be a pain  in the butt

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, peach6 said:

I have been with Harris Poll for a long time but I'm ready to call it quits I usually qualified for a survey at least once a week but that has changed I feel like it is a waste of my time they ask way to many questions and then you start a survey and you get DQ .I have already spent 15 minutes with you.........Just Ranting

Couldn't agree with you more. Received 75 points (60 cents) for a $3 Pinecone survey. Am receiving more and more Pinecone surveys and refusing them all with I DISAGREE. Just completed a never ending (finally ended) grueling multiple grid survey with reviews on 4 different companies for a miserable 100 points (80 cents). Only staying with them to reach  cashout and then goodbye.  A miserable  example of  a survey company.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, peach6 said:

How about wasting 30 minutes after answering multiple questions and then disqualified. You know you have completed the survey and the message you receive instead of points rewarded is you were disqualified.  This has happened more than once.  These are surveys in disguise and then why pay when they can reward you with a worthless sweep. Truly discouraging when their rewards are miniscule and they won't even reward them.

Edited by Leefall
just added some copy

I use to like them because even if you got dq'd  you  could always keep getting 5 points   but not now and now you do not even know how many points you get and they keep pushing shop tracker

10 minutes ago, footfree said:

As I write this I would assume we all know that they are owned by pinecone or vice versa.So I'm not sure why one is a good company and the other is so poor.

I had no idea  they were but I think people like Pinecone  because you get paid every survey and you don't get  dq'd   Harris you do get dq'd so I would guess that is why

11 hours ago, footfree said:

As I write this I would assume we all know that they are owned by Pinecone or vice versa.So I'm not sure why one is a good company and the other is so poor.

Pinecone and Harris both Nielsen and listed in the directory under Nielsen. I've also wondered how Pinecone could be  an excellent survey company and Harris the complete opposite. 

• Like 1