What happened to I am not a robot

footfree

I had it about three times yesterday but I can't remember if it was all from the same panel or not.  The thing that bugs me is that page of 7 or 8 questions, all with different input methods.. can't figure out if they're trying to see if someone has capability to mark off the various methods, or if it's a test to see if you're paying attention. 

Anyhow, kind of the same subject, the best "see if you're paying attention" question I've had recently was "have you ever been in an accident that resulted in your death?"   :-o

Okay so I just did a Springboard survey and yes I di have to click the I am not a robot sign.However I didn't have to choose  a store front or a billboards .Which is a relief to me I thought those things to be a real pain.

6 hours ago, footfree said:

Okay so I just did a Springboard America survey and yes I di have to click the I am not a robot sign.However I didn't have to choose  a store front or a billboards .Which is a relief to me I thought those things to be a real pain.

The pictures are a pain because many of them really aren't clear. I wish they would just do away with it.

I wish they would come up with a better system that allows for less than perfect connections. The program seems to call out to a central system somewhere (Google created the program - probably their server). Thus , those with slower connections cannot access those sites. The pictures were a pain , but at least they worked on slower connections.

It seems like every site has gone gaga over the reCAPTCHA program. I have even encountered sites like mypoints and BoxLotto that installed in to access their Contact Us page!

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:09 PM, footfree said:

Okay so I just did a Springboard America survey and yes I di have to click the I am not a robot sign.However I didn't have to choose  a store front or a billboards .Which is a relief to me I thought those things to be a real pain.

It's getting harder to pick right image or is it just me.