Global Is So Unfair!

cricket

I just did a really long survey....isn't it always the long ones...and got to the last part, education, etc. and pushed Submit...I got "we're sorry, you were screened out". I don't have to tell all of you or ask why they let us finish and then do this to us...I gave them the answers and there was nothing that would disqualify me. There is no sense ever writing to them. They never reply and I never get credited. Also, one survey leads to another so the survey is not on my email for me to see what number it had. I like that they pay with Paypal but I really hate what they do. Worst non-responsive customer service ever.

1 minute ago, cricket said:

I just did a really long survey....isn't it always the long ones...and got to the last part, education, etc. and pushed Submit...I got "we're sorry, you were screened out". I don't have to tell all of you or ask why they let us finish and then do this to us...I gave them the answers and there was nothing that would disqualify me. There is no sense ever writing totem. They never reply and I never get credited. Also, one survey leads to another so the survey is not on my email for me to see what number it had. I like that they pay with Paypal but I really hate what they do. Worst non-responsive customer service ever.

It's for that reason I will only do 20 minute or less surveys. Still not a good thing when you finish and get nothing for your work but at least you didn't spend 40 minutes or more for nothing.

November 08, 2016 08:37

I did a survey with you all the way to the end and then it says the survey is closed.It was on car batteries.It was worth 22 points.
Support Team Thursday at 09:20

Thanks for your email. Your account has been credited for the survey 458138.
  1. Here lately they have answered all my emails.I have also gotten my points so I would at least email them if I were you.Here is one example

If you are talking about global test market, You can always copy the survey info before clicking on the survey. You can also go to your dashboard and see the surveys you've taken and click the button next to it that says report a problem- or something like that.