My Survey pissing me off!

greeneyeddevils

On 11/29/2016 at 10:57 PM, mikedorb said:

I know Global Test Market and My Survey are run by the same company but for some reason I have had no major issues with GMT. I did a 45.00 cash out early in November and again last week. The only negative I can think of is it takes a couple of weeks for the money to be deposited into my PayPal account. With  most of my other panels who do PayPal it doesn't take nearly that long.  I have been doing very well with Global Test Market as far as earning money so it does make me wonder after what happened to me with My Survey if GTM will deactivate my account as well. I have no clue why My Survey did that to me and I can accept their decision even if I don't think it was fair but they should have had the decency to answer my emails and tell me something as to why my account was deactivated. 

Several months ago I attempted to redeem with GTM and received invalid Amazon codes. When I questioned them I was told the codes had already been redeemed, I should change my password,  and as far as they were concerned the issue was closed. Several other people on this site and elsewhere have reported similar experiences with GTM. It is believed someone inside GTM was hacking accounts and stealing the money.

Okay  I am totally  fed up .I have 4 open messages 3 of them are 3 days old .No response from them ,I get a thing saying thank you  and please submit to get your credit and then I either  get a technical  issue page or I get sent back to the rest of the survey and no points .I am going to try and cash out and leave them once I get my  reward ,I do not have the time or energy  to try and take surveys  to not get anything

On 12/2/2016 at 2:27 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Okay  I am totally  fed up .I have 4 open messages 3 of them are 3 days old .No response from them ,I get a thing saying thank you  and please submit to get your credit and then I either  get a technical  issue page or I get sent back to the rest of the survey and no points .I am going to try and cash out and leave them once I get my  reward ,I do not have the time or energy  to try and take surveys  to not get anything

To say their customer service is bad might be the understatement of the year. My account has been inactive for months and tried numerous times to find out from them what is going on to no avail. So I have given up. Thank goodness there were few if any points in my account when they deactivated it. I do recall cashing out shortly before they deactivated my account the last time. That happened to me a few times before but they always reactivated my account but this last time they didn't and never responded to me. I have a feeling if you earn so much money from them within a certain period of time they will deactivate your account but I can't prove it. But it is curious that this last time they deactivated my account and gave me no reason why which does raise suspicions. You are smart to give up on them after you get your reward. It isn't worth the hassle especially that I think there is a good chance you will run into more problems down the road.  If you read both the reviews on this site and check the My Survey Facebook page along with this forum you will see that many people have run into issues with My Survey. There are too many other survey sites out there to have to deal with a company that does nothing but give you headaches. Plus I do recall on at least a few occasions running into technical issues with their surveys and never being given credit after completing them.    

I got my incentive  but they have not even read any of my messages and its now been a week  I use to like them  but I am now ready  to just  lose the few points I have to close my account

My Survey is a SCAM!!!

I have tried redeeming my reward twice and waited 8 weeks twice.

Till now nothing is delivered.

Tried sending emails to them and got no response at all.

10 hours ago, kelvinaw said:

My Survey is a SCAM!!!

I have tried redeeming my reward twice and waited 8 weeks twice.

Till now nothing is delivered.

Tried sending emails to them and got no response at all.

I've always gotten my rewards with them. I've the 5-10 business days but I always got paid. They use a third party to do the payout. Maybe check your spam folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been given a survey invite since November 26. That's a long time. From getting over 20 survey invites a week to none in 3 weeks. Something's wrong.

I done a taste testing project with them, it was worth 400 points and I got the error message. I completed lots of small surveys and cashed out which was slow as f#@k then closed my account. In the last week I completed 3 surveys which were by mysurvey through other panels, never had a problem before when I did them this way but now I get the error code. I want to move to America just to punch them in the face I hate them that much now!!! They need to be shut down. They have rubbish customer service, do not care that it is peoples time they are wasting and never say why we all keep getting this error code.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did their Beverage diary survey diligently over a period of seven days, and when I clicked on the submit button, it showed "login error...account disabled". I contacted mysurvey twice and never a response. I contacted the owner of the Beverage diary survey twice and again, no response. And no points.

4 hours ago, persiamotorman said:

I did their Beverage diary survey diligently over a period of seven days, and when I clicked on the submit button, it showed "login error...account disabled". I contacted mysurvey twice and never a response. I contacted the owner of the Beverage diary survey twice and again, no response. And no points.

I have errors there on the beverage diary , but not the one you got. I contacted mysurvey through the Help Desk and got a response in 48 hours that they would audit the diary and if indeed I did complete it (I did) , points would be received. Less than 2 weeks later the points were in the account.

They do need to check into the beverage diary as it fails too often.

A while a go I did a survey on mysurvey that ended with the Submit button, but also a box to tick if I wanted to answer some more questions. I said Yes and "submitted" my answers to the survey (about 20 minutes long), the questions that followed were just my interest in product testing and a request for my home address.

That same error message came up AFTER I gave my home address, MySurveys replied about 2 weeks after I open a ticket, giving me the usual waffle about the survey must have got enough participants before I had completed and that "non of my answers would be kept/used" so I wasnt getting the points.

A few days later the product arrived on my doorstep. :shock:

When I told mysurvey this proved that my answers were getting kept and used, they simply closed the ticket!

Never used them again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that my  My Surveys surveys have dropped off dramatically  since the beginning of the year. Has anyone else had the same problem?