My Survey pissing me off!

greeneyeddevils

Is anyone else getting pissed off with mysurvey when you go to submit your survey in the end & always seem to get this?

lbl_technicalerror_header

lbl_technicalerror_text1

lbl_technicalerror_text2 lbl_privacy_Contactus_Link

lbl_technicalerror_thankyou

Twice today I've received this & got screwed out of points...anyone having trouble with them? I sent them an email but god only knows how long they're going to take to get back to me & credit me the points...so annoying 

• Like 1

I was going to say just about the same as footfree. I do for both companies and get my points when that tech thing shows up. Check your history and you will see you're probably getting the points.

It happens to me a lot ,also  get emails saying I have 1 survey to do .I go  in and there is like 15  of them and get thrown out of all of them .I did the personal care study  go the error like you got .I did not get the points sent an email  had to wait 4 weeks for those points .I have the beverage one sitting there and I  am refusing to waste my time on it just to get  technical error and have to wait for points .Now I cannot even access the site at all .I am getting tired of them .On another rant   my points  surveys that  go through a  global test market are annoying also

• Like 1

hey Lukergirl..I did the beverage survey & got the same error like I did above..waste of time...what really sucks on this site is that when you cash out they send you your reward no problem..but when there's errors on surveys or trying to contact them it's like pulling teeth...

• Like 1

Just a heads up I finally received the points from the surveys that I received the header problems...nobody from mysurvey contacted me they just magically showed up in my account this morning..at least that's good news

8 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Just a heads up I finally received the points from the surveys that I received the header problems...nobody from Mysurvey contacted me they just magically showed up in my account this morning..at least that's good news

They do audit their surveys and diaries , at which time such error situations are caught. I have had fair luck using their contact system to alert them to such issues. They do need to look into it , though , as such errors happen way too often.

I get the error messages too. I just report the problem to them and they respond to my message within a day and either give me the points right away or they tell me that the survey is still open and I will receive the points when the survey has closed.

I gave up on them months ago. They kept on deactivating my account and I always managed to get them to reactivate it but the last time maybe 8 months ago or so they didn't and they never responded to my numerous emails. Thank goodness I cashed out soon before they deactivated my account the last time so I had few if any points in there. My feeling and it is just a feeling because I have no way to prove it is once you earn so much money from them they deactivate your account. I had good luck with this panel for many years but they may have decided I have earned enough money from them so they terminated me. At least they should admit they closed my account for whatever reason but they do not respond to either emails or Facebook messages at least this last time they didn't. There isn't much more I can do now so I have moved on. But in my opinion they are not a legitimate panel and people should stay away from them. My account has been in an inactive status for months now. So reading that many other people have had problems with them does not surprise me one bit. They were a very good panel at one time but something changed. Maybe they got bought out by another company.

• Like 1

I've been with them at least 12 years now and have never had my account closed by them. I still get surveys from them all the time. True , their customer service needs improvement , but I do get a response (may take a couple of days). They are a legitimate company.

2 hours ago, episemion said:

I've been with them at least 12 years now and have never had my account closed by them. I still get surveys from them all the time. True , their customer service needs improvement , but I do get a response (may take a couple of days). They are a legitimate company.

Then why didn't they respond to my many emails? If I did something wrong and broke their rules they should at least have the decency to tell me that. That in itself makes me think they closed my account for no good reason at all. That tells me they are not an ethical company. Thank goodness they don't owe me any money or else I would have gone to the BBB. I was suspicious of them for a long time so that is why when I hit 1000 points or whatever you needed for a 10 dollar cash out I did it right away because of my fear of them closing my account. They probably closed my account at least three times in about 6 months or so but they always reinstated it until this last time maybe 8 months ago.And this last time they didn't respond to my many e-mails and Facebook messages so I just gave up on them. You are lucky they never closed your account but if you look at both this message board as well as reviews posted on this site and check their Facebook page you will find that a lot of people have had problems with them. And I think most of the problems have been in the last couple of years. My issues with them go way beyond poor customer service. They may be legitimate in that the company exists but they certainly are not ethical. I would advise everybody here to stay away from this survey site. It is not worth the aggravation. But my account has been inactive for the last eight months or so and since they refuse to respond to me there isn't a whole lot I can do at this point. Obviously they don't want me as a panelist for whatever reason. I did very well with them for a number of years before they started playing games with me a little more than a year ago.  

I can hardly ever even login, even with the Facebook option.  I have been screwed out of points on the beverage diaries several times this year because I could not get the last day or so entered as quickly as they expected.   Like I am not busy trying to earn a living.  Really?  Do they think we'd even bother with this is we had a well paid job and a future?

35 minutes ago, calafan said:

They're the same incompetents that run GTM so it's no surprise.

I know Global Test Market and My Survey are run by the same company but for some reason I have had no major issues with GMT. I did a 45.00 cash out early in November and again last week. The only negative I can think of is it takes a couple of weeks for the money to be deposited into my PayPal account. With  most of my other panels who do PayPal it doesn't take nearly that long.  I have been doing very well with Global Test Market as far as earning money so it does make me wonder after what happened to me with My Survey if GTM will deactivate my account as well. I have no clue why My Survey did that to me and I can accept their decision even if I don't think it was fair but they should have had the decency to answer my emails and tell me something as to why my account was deactivated.