My Survey pissing me off!

greeneyeddevils

I'm slowly losing the will to live with My Survey - you complete the survey and then greeted with an error screen. You e-mail to complain, and the reply is basically that they can't do anything so you don't get the points. And this is the rare surveys that you actually qualify for!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's quite common for My Survey

If you click at the start of the message then drag down an right as far as you can go you'll find there's an error code that is white on white ( why you don't see it normally) you can sent that to them as well. You'll then get the inane fob off about it being an error with your browser &/or cookies &/or history, which make the erro message even more pointless.  

But with the pathetic level of technical help they offer it just adds amusement to a frustrating reply.

The other thing I find infuriating is the number of surveys on my "My Survey" desktop that as soon as you start them you get.

"We're sorry, but you are not eligible to participate in this survey. Thank you for your time!"  

I've pointed out repeatedly that if I'm not eligible, why offer them, to which I usually get the stck fob off that it's due to the surveys being completed already. SO what point is the desktop if they ca't manage it properly?

On an incompetence scale of 1 to 10 their help desk comes in at about -20

• Like 1