GTM -what does this mean when the web site does this

footfree

Locked me out twice today.  Keeps giving me "too many logins" or some such garbage.  I can log in, but when I go to rewards to try and cash out, they just keep dumping me to the login page. Maybe they have no money, and they don't want to deal with us.

Maybe, I was able to log on once today now all I get when I try is  "too many request". The one time I did get to log on I noticed they haven't given me the points for the Pt I did for them.I was supposed to get that about a week ago it was worth 600 points.Watch nothing will be resolved until after Thanksgiving.

I'm starting to think they are on vacation this week.If you click the help center button it'll log you out too.I tell you if I don't get my 600 points I will write the company I did the product test for.I bet they dont want a back log of emails to come back to.I guess we will see.I bet this will happen around Christmas too.

Managed to get in on Monday, 11/28 to cash out, but today I did a survey which isn't showing up (AGAIN), and can't get into the help again without being sent to the login page.  These folks are getting on my last nerve!

If you have Microsoft edge log on there and you should be able to contact them that way.

On another note same thing is happening with Ipsos they said my cookies are probably turned off.Just wish I knew how to turn them on