You Gov - when did you start this

footfree

I was doing a survey for them this morning answered about 12 questions or so and then I get the notice.It says the survey is now closed.I have never ever had a survey close on me in what I considered at least 1/2 done with a survey ,at least not with them.I don't like that at all .It's not like this survey which asked me my operating system and all of that was a regular survey.Irritating to say the least.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2016 at 7:24 AM, footfree said:

I was doing a survey for them this morning answered about 12 questions or so and then I get the notice.It says the survey is now closed.I have never ever had a survey close on me in what I considered at least 1/2 done with a survey ,at least not with them.I don't like that at all .It's not like this survey which asked me my operating system and all of that was a regular survey.Irritating to say the least.

Haven't had that happen to me yet. Like you know they are usually very good at letting you finish and giving the points to you.

I have started several surveys with them just to have a change in topic, so I don't know if I completed one survey and am getting another or if that was a disqualification.  I have gotten several from them that is about an hour long and involves questions about chance.  The reward is so convoluted that I am never sure if I got a good reward or if I got royally screwed.  I like this site but the word games are not fun.