Received an Ipsos-Isay PT to do..ahhh!

greeneyeddevils

Hey Everyone,

It's very few & far in between that I receive PT's from Ipsos-Isay to do..but I received one on Friday & it's gross..it's supposed to be for some new toothpaste that helps with plaque & whitens your teeth...so I pop open the tube to look at it & it's not the normal white color you'd think for toothpaste it's pink & it smells like paint...gross...there's no way I'm putting that in mouth..plus they want me to do this for 3 weeks..yeah no thanks...what sucks even more with Ipsos is that for the 3 weeks they're going to pay me 90cents..wtf? they send you a PT & pay you nothing at all...at least with Pinecone they give you a PT & give you $5(since I'm in Canada) to do one of their PT's...funny with this PT they actually want me to send it back to them after the 3 weeks...at least they gave me a pre-paid label to send it back...I"m just going to tell them straight it that their new product smelled like crap & there was no way I was putting myself at risk by putting that in my mouth...So heads up if anyone else gets to do the toothpaste PT with them....

I've done a PT for toothpaste before a couple of times. Longest use was like 10 days I think. Think one was from iSay. Quit their site at then end of last year. Yes there's a waiver you probably signed absolving them of all liability so I'd just send it back if it smelled that bad.

Well I would think they want a unbiased review.If that's how you feel then tell them.If everyone who gets the toothpaste feels this way then they probably wont be selling it.I'm not putting anything in my mouth I'm not comfortable with.(LOL)

• Like 1

I agree with you Footfree...first off the pink color of toothpaste was a turn off right away..then when I smelled it & it smelled like paint that was it for me...I'll just wait the 3 weeks for this thing to end then send it back to them & tell them exactly what I said here...I'm not risky anything for 90cents...lol..

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:08 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

Hey Everyone,

It's very few & far in between that I receive PT's from Ipsos-Isay to do..but I received one on Friday & it's gross..it's supposed to be for some new toothpaste that helps with plaque & whitens your teeth...so I pop open the tube to look at it & it's not the normal white color you'd think for toothpaste it's pink & it smells like paint...gross...there's no way I'm putting that in mouth..plus they want me to do this for 3 weeks..yeah no thanks...what sucks even more with Ipsos is that for the 3 weeks they're going to pay me 90cents..wtf? they send you a PT & pay you nothing at all...at least with pinecone they give you a PT & give you $5(since I'm in Canada) to do one of their PT's...funny with this PT they actually want me to send it back to them after the 3 weeks...at least they gave me a pre-paid label to send it back...I"m just going to tell them straight it that their new product smelled like crap & there was no way I was putting myself at risk by putting that in my mouth...So heads up if anyone else gets to do the toothpaste PT with them....

I agree just be honest and tell them the truth that's what they want