Is Tellwut a Shady Company?

AnthonyN35

I took a survey with Tellwut and never received any points for taking the survey. To make matters worse, they removed my negative review from survey police and argued they do not have a "Nigel" name on file. They do, in fact, have a Nigel name on file because I took a survey on their site and never received any points so they need to quite lying. Has anyone had a similar problem with Tellwut?

As discussed via email, your review was not removed from our website; you resubmitted your review after Tellwut publicly replied to your concerns, which means it has to be looked over before being republished on SurveyPolice, as all reviews (whether new or edited) are moderated.

Well obviously this is something you need to take up with them... *but* to answer your original question, they are definitely NOT a "shady company"... I've been with them a long time and there has never been a problem with the surveys or cash outs.  It's been a favorite forever.

As for your taking a survey and never getting points... well gosh, that happens to me at any number of panels *daily*.   It happens.  I grumble a few minutes and move on.  If it was a worthwhile amount, I will write to the admin and explain the problem.  They don't try to cheat people on purpose!  Stuff happens...  and can usually be fixed, unless one is not being honest or consistent in answers and then I hope they'd be too embarrassed to ask about it.  :oops:

Not sure why you'd write a "negative review" before trying to correct the issue.  With Tellwut, you need to be signed in before you get the points... pure and simple.  I forgot a few times and didn't get my points.  That was MY error, not theirs.

I wish people would quit throwing around the words shady and scam so much when then have a simple technical issue. They are so over used they have the weight of a feather these days as far as effect. I have had maybe one survey not credit from Tellwut. I simply contacted them and got credit. Tellwut has got to be the most honest survey company out there IMO. They have a presence on SP and I wish more survey companies took the time to engage their users.

• Like 1

I really enjoy and respect Tellwut.  They have been very honest and fair with me.  I do regret that so many of their surveys from outside sites are a wash for me that I seldom if ever bother with them anymore.