E Rewards rewards

Lurkergirl

Anyone else hate that  e rewards  you don't get much choice on how to spend your point money ? Magazines  airline miles hotel points  .Yuck  I do cash out for the gift card for Macy  but you can only do that  4 times a year .Other wise nothing to cash out for  wish they  would broaden their offers   e gift cards  walmart or  ihop   or pay pal   or amazon   just sick of magazines and airline  stuff

I dropped them a few years ago when there was nothing I wanted to cash out for. Used to cash out for Starbucks. Plus they started sending me fewer surveys and I found better survey sites. They may have been the first surveys I ever did on the internet. Got introduced to them by way of email after having bought a car.

I don't mind their rewards.I get the Macy's and the American Eagle and pass them out as gifts for Birthdays and Christmas.Now on my end they have even given me more choices like Red Lobster,Express,Denny's and Neiman Marcus last call.Then they have magazines(which I hate and dont ever get)then the ones for airlines and hotels(which I dont have a use for either).I would still like Paypal but I really do not see that ever happening.Another reason I don't have a problem is I get my gift card instantly no waiting which is a plus.

Heh, I actually joined e-rewards years (at least 3 or 4) before I even know there was a whole breadth of different sites, and a whole subcommunity of people using them - Southwest sent me an invite, and that's what I used it for. The pay isn't amazing, but what it is great for, is if you have a bunch of Southwest points, and sometimes don't fly Southwest for a year, because Southwest points expire if you don't have "activity" for so long, and e-rewards posting Southwest points to your account counts as activity. What else it's even better for: bridging the gap between the number of points you get for applying for two Southwest credit cards, and the number of points required to earn a Companion Pass - I have confirmed, e-rewards points do count towards a companion pass (or at least, they did a couple years ago). I'm currently posting this from Puerto Rico, where I flew from SoCal on Southwest points, and my wife flew free on a companion pass, and e-rewards helped out with that (Valued Opinions did too  - but after I got the CP, I went back to cashing out Valued Opinions to Amazon. I'm still totally ok with cashing out e-rewards to Southwest points, though.)

Also, there are different rewards offered depending on which company you got the invite from. The one I got from Hilton Honors is mostlyl travel miles and points, while one I got from Greyhound has more stores.

I have a lot of points ( money ) that I can't cash out with because I do not want hotel  or airplane  points or magazines .When I first joined they  had  money type gift cards and even pizza hut of course having just joined I had no points .Then when I finally  get some they took them  away .I cash out for Macy  but you can only do it every 3 months which is a bummer   I wrote them and ask them to give more options never heard back .Constantly pushing magazines and the stupid dining card ,which I did look into  but there is no place near me  that I would be able to use it at .

• 3 months later...

I just stated in a review that I had almost $400 in their currency before my account was deleted today due to some audit. Now, apparently the amount of years I spent answering surveys TRUTHFULLY for them meant nothing. I don't lie or provide false answers in any of the surveys that I take for any site I'm a member of, and never had with them either. But they claimed that I had, without any sort of example as proof. They didn't even send me any type of forewarning that I might've answered a survey falsely. All they did was send me the following message today:

e-Rewards recently conducted an audit of all panel members. If your account was recently deactivated this was due to inconsistencies in your survey answers thus resulting in your e-Rewards account being closed.  I do apologize however we are unable to reactivate or restore any unused currency.

Please reference the below from our Member Agreement (Conduct and Termination Section).
e-Rewards relies on accurate data to serve its clients that reflect the true opinions of our members. As a member, you agree to provide truthful and well considered answers to our market research activities.
Research Now reserves the right to withhold awarding Panel Currency to a Member if, in Research Now's reasonable view, a member’s survey question responses are untruthful or not well considered.We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, immediately without specifying a reason, or if:
  • You have been inactive for 365 days or more
  • You are in breach of these terms
Your account termination will result in your panel currency being deleted.

Having all of the "e-Rewards currency" that I had been saving up just deleted (along with my account) out of nowhere is not something that a trustworthy company would ever do. Needless to say, I will never recommend this site to anyone, and will more than likely tell people to stay away from it.

You need to call the main office and talk to them.I would not just lie down and let them roll all over you.You never know what they might say.There is one thing that people will tell you who do surveys and that is to cash out at the first level you get to . They will tel you to  never let that many points accumulate on any account - and the reason I say that is because of what happened to you.They are owned by Research Now here is a phone number  and address 

5800 Tennyson Pkwy Ste 600, Plano, TX 75024 · (214) 782-2800

Or you can rebut it by emailing them off of their web site.Yeah never let them win without trying to see if they will fix it.

Thank you for the phone number.  I have not been able to login for a few weeks after 4-1/2 years with no problems.  Two service requests have gone unanswered.  I liked to redeem my points for US Bank Flex points, which are almost like real money since they can be redeemed for real money.  I thought they must have had problems with their web site, but after reading these other complaints, I am not so sure.

• Like 1

So I went to facebook and ya apparently many people are having the same problems as you.If the phone thing doesn't work out go facebook

Here is some things I read while I was there  (I removed their full names,that wouldn't be cool to do that)

e-Rewards: I cannot login into my account although I have been an active member completing surveys everyday. I have sent 4 requests for help but have not received a reply. Can someone help me login to my account? And also tell me why I cannot login?
e-Rewards

e-Rewards Hi K -- sorry you are have issues! Will you private message us with your email address and troubles and we'll get someone from our team to get with you? Thank you!
Karen Trublood Brown

K Same thing happened to me I had 140.00 plus on account then all of a sudden deactivated based on survey responses NOT COOL
Like · Reply · 2 · 22 hrs
Kala Ayanna

K Yes! I had over 100 too so I'm pretty upset. I spent A LOT of time with their surveys and they just so easily deactivated my account