Ipoll & Opinion Outpost error

sauron

Hello everyone.
As is my first post, a cordial greeting to all this prestigious community.
One query, does anyone currently use Ipoll?. Since yesterday I get the error attached when trying to take a survey.
I have a friend who use Outpost Opinion and also presents the same error.
Does anyone have this problem?
Thank you.

Error Capture: Ipoll error

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I use iPoll and about a week ago i noticed the redeem button for paypal is gone. It told me to download the app,so i did, then it tells me to go back to the web to redeem. How can i redeem if there is no option to do so. Does anyone else have this problem? I tried contacting them but no response.

Same here. I got 36 ready to cashout, i go to rewards page and it says to get the app. I get the app and it says paypal can only be done the thru websites. Keeps sending me in circles. Tried emailing and they are like, have you tried downloading the app? Its almost as if they don't even read the content of your email, they just see the word paypal and shovel out a pre written response. So i emailed back to be like,yes i got the app, i cant do paypal thru the app (something i know they know).. Its like, do they wilfully lie to you? Try to trick people that aren't very smart? I mean i dont get how a company can even conduct itself the way they do. So anyways no reply to second email going on 3 days now.. Have u tried calling them? I just want to know if i should just say F it n do the AmaZON reward and ateast get SOMETHING b4 they ban people or something. So sketchy

No, i have not called them yet, still waiting for a response from the emails i sent them. I even went to my paypal to directly request my 50 dollars and still no response. I might give them a call tomorrow. TIRED of waiting for my money

3 hours ago, torontomatt said:

Same here. I got 36 ready to cashout, i go to rewards page and it says to get the app. I get the app and it says paypal can only be done the thru websites. Keeps sending me in circles. Tried emailing and they are like, have you tried downloading the app? Its almost as if they don't even read the content of your email, they just see the word paypal and shovel out a pre written response. So i emailed back to be like,yes i got the app, i cant do paypal thru the app (something i know they know).. Its like, do they wilfully lie to you? Try to trick people that aren't very smart? I mean i dont get how a company can even conduct itself the way they do. So anyways no reply to second email going on 3 days now.. Have u tried calling them? I just want to know if i should just say F it n do the AmaZON reward and ateast get SOMETHING b4 they ban people or something. So sketchy

After reading hear about the ipoll app I went to check it out. The app is only for cell phones and tablets. What are they thinking? I could maybe see them doing this if they only had survey for mobile technology, but I think most of us take their surveys on a pc, how are pc users supposed to get their rewards . I won't do another survey on ipoll until they fix this.  I think it must be an error, because if they were going to do this they should have notified us and gave us a chance to cash out before they changed it

I still have been trying to contact ipoll about this issue and they never respond. I just don't understand why they would change it just for phones and tablets without notifying us about the change. I'm going to keep bugging them until i get some answers.

Finally, ipoll fixed their problem. Now you can cash out with paypal on the rewards page. Good news for all pc users.

• 2 months later...

I've started taking ipoll surveys April 25, 2017 and so far have earned $152.50.  Up until 4 days ago I'm not able to access any surveys...They say to contact them, which I did by email but haven't heard from them.  I had already cashed out $100($50 twice).  My balance left in the account was $52.50.  I was afraid that they had terminated my account, so...Yesterday, I logged into my ipoll account and redeemed $50.  Thank God I was able to redeem it.  I only have $2.50 left in my account and as far as I'm concerned, they can keep it.  I'm in the process of trying to find another survey site that hopefully won't have the same problems as ipoll.  I hope you guys will be able to cash out and get the money you all worked for.  ipoll still send me surveys.  I've gotten several surveys worth $5, but am not able to take it.  This is the message that pops up:         

Answers not saved…

We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support.