Zoom Panel

otmcfadden

Has anyone been having any trouble with zoom panel the last 3-4 weeks i have not been getting surveys, when I go to the website  it says  There are no surveys for you to take at this time. Survey availability is based on the specific needs of our clients. There may be periods of time that you are simply not offered any surveys to take, and that is completely normal. Please try again in the next 2-3 weeks when we expect to have more surveys. Has anyone else been experiencing that.

Similar problems here. I get plenty of invites as well , but there are never any surveys there to do (even immediately after the invite is received). What usually happens is either I get an immediate "no surveys available" or they ask several questions and then give the "no surveys available" message.

The other issue with the site is that they are using Google's reCAPTCHA program and it seems they have it set too high. All too often it sees a current browser as unsupported , even when it is in the list of supported ones!

On 11/23/2016 at 2:16 PM, otmcfadden said:

Has anyone been having any trouble with zoom panel the last 3-4 weeks i have not been getting surveys, when I go to the website  it says  There are no surveys for you to take at this time. Survey availability is based on the specific needs of our clients. There may be periods of time that you are simply not offered any surveys to take, and that is completely normal. Please try again in the next 2-3 weeks when we expect to have more surveys. Has anyone else been experiencing that.

I'm getting just as many as I've always gotten.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many things decide if you will or won't receive surveys. Age, where you live, what type of job if any you have. They are a legit site and have been around for years.