Legerweb why ?why ?why? DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN

footfree

A little over dramatic yes but it's how I felt when I received my last survey.I'm like yes finally the $1 survey I was looking for so I can cash out.But wait it's a$1.5 guess I will continue to do their their surveys after I cash out.Oh, okay but then what happens when I go to cash out?They say it's in pending.it'll take 24 hours for them to okay and give me my pay.Oh for the woe,but  wouldn't ya know  tomorrow is Thanksgiving and they are probably shut done for the whole weekend.Jimmy ma knee crickets hope I remember to cash out Monday.Last time I cashed out was 1/23/2015- it's like seriously what's a few more days?She smirked sarcastically.grrr............

The legerweb that I use is a Canadian company out of Montreal Canada so they're not closed tomorrow since we don't have Thanksgiving here..we've already had ours...so you should be able to cash out..& yes sometimes when you're that close to cashing out & need that $1 or so to cash out they give you that 24 hr window before you can cash out..it's happened to me before..no big deal

Np..they're a great company in my opinion...I just cashed out last week for another $20...& close to getting there again..I've always received the payment from then in 1-2 weeks....I've done more surveys this year with them then ever before...they get 5 stars in my book

I really like legerweb but in about 3 years I have been able to cash out once.  I'm in US so maybe I don't get as many surveys as Canadians do, like the poster who was about to cash out for another $20.00 after a recent redemption.  Is there something I am missing about this site?  If so will you share?  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

I was with them for years and cashed out once.  I just left and didn't go back.  It is ridiculous for me to stay with a  company that I can only cash out with after 2-3 years, and for $20-$25.  I have others that I stay with after I say that I will leave.  But that is for bigger money.