Opinion Outpost-cash out

peach6

I know I saw this thread before but couldn't find it ...Is it taking longer to get your reward I cashed out yesterday for Pay Pal they deducted the points right away but as of today I haven't received it I always get it almost right away.

38 minutes ago, sauron said:

Hi.
In the last 4 days have you been able to make a survey normally?
Does not it show you an error? (ex.: unable to record participation)

Thanks

I have tried a few but DQ on all of them

On 25 de noviembre de 2016 at 2:28 PM, peach6 said:

I have tried a few but DQ on all of them

But by clicking on "take a survey" you are redirected to the survey page? And allows you to do it?

I usually get paypal but I tried to cash out for Amazon and it said they would send a text to get a pin number to be able to get the Amazon.  I don't have a cell phone so I can't do it.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2016 at 1:48 PM, sauron said:

Hi.
In the last 4 days have you been able to make a survey normally?
Does not it show you an error? (ex.: unable to record participation)

Thanks

Have you written to the support for this issue?

Just now, sauron said:

Hello.
Yes, but they have not responded

I contacted with other member of OO and he told me that the last year the same thing happened. And another member told me that all panels of SSI have the same issue.

And I believe that amazon.com doesn't suit them receive purchases with gift card in these days of black friday and cyber monday, and for that reason the pages of surveys stop the polls.

It makes sense, right?

still have not received the money in pay pal so I just emailed O Outpost if I don't receive a response by tomorrow I will end up calling them I have never had this happen before I always get my reward within minutes of cashing out.

On 11/28/2016 at 9:37 AM, peach6 said:

still have not received the money in pay pal so I just emailed O Outpost if I don't receive a response by tomorrow I will end up calling them I have never had this happen before I always get my reward within minutes of cashing out.

I received a gift card code 2 days ago, did you called them? This problem gone too far...

10 hours ago, akkex said:

I received a gift card code 2 days ago, did you called them? This problem gone too far...

All is good I did receive it