Is MySurvey dead for anyone else? UK

fluffy501

Haven't had a survey email from them in months. I emailed them about it about a few weeks ago when I suddenly realised and never had a reply. I can still log in to my account but there's no surveys there. What's going on?

3 hours ago, fluffy501 said:

Haven't had a survey email from them in months. I emailed them about it about a few weeks ago when I suddenly realised and never had a reply. I can still log in to my account but there's no surveys there. What's going on?

I have been getting surveys but am DQ to most of them - US

I had trouble with them a few months back.  It took me forever, it seemed, to a point of cashing out, but when I did I said goodbye.  It was like being stuck in a loop, just the same type of survey over and over and I dq'd for everyone of them.  I actually let them know I was leaving. 

I ditched it last year or so, but not before having logged a formal complaint with relevant bodies for one unpaid survey that was going to allow me to cash and dump, no intention to waste other time with them. :x

They’ve always been ‘greedy’ but merging with GTM/GTI did not do any good to panellists as too many unsuitable surveys are sent (or available on their website) with the usual ‘waste of time’… bad ‘routing’ … or none at all are sent :shock:

By the way, I found here in the forum this Aug post: [MERGED] globaltestmarket class action lawsuit A class action suit is being filed against the Lightspeed GMI group of companies.

mysurvey was Lightspeed (still but changed name years ago into Mysurvey).

Lightspeed merged in recent few yrs with GTM (GM Insight) and the latter is a member of the Market Research Society (UK).

• 1 month later...