The angriest I have ever been, Global Test Market

cricket

I just took a survey for 50 points. It said 35 minutes but took over an hour. Every time I answered questions, it went to a new topic. I was going to give up but you know how it is....we got this far. I finally finished and got the message "The survey is closed". WHAT? This was the worst survey I have ever done in the 7 years I have been doing these and never have I had anything this bad and now to be told this? I wrote to them. It seems it's always the long ones that disqualify you after completion with this company. Did anyone else get this survey about different media? 

6 hours ago, cricket said:

I just took a survey for 50 points. It said 35 minutes but took over an hour. Every time I answered questions, it went to a new topic. I was going to give up but you know how it is....we got this far. I finally finished and got the message "The survey is closed". WHAT? This was the worst survey I have ever done in the 7 years I have been doing these and never have I had anything this bad and now to be told this? I wrote to them. It seems it's always the long ones that disqualify you after completion with this company. Did anyone else get this survey about different media? 

I didn't get it and chances are Global won't pay you. They are very bad when it comes to service.

11 hours ago, cricket said:

You actually got to write to them?Every time I log on and hit the help center button it logs me out.If I hit the reward button it logs me out.It started last Monday.I thought maybe they were doing this for the Holidays.I have a thread going on about it in the general forum section.Anyways they owe me  600 points for a PT I did for them a few weeks back.I did complain to them but haven't heard anything,like I said I think they stopped taking complaints the week of Thanksgiving.However before that I was getting all my points from them when I wrote in about a problem.Hopefully it''ll get fixed.Hmm ..........still scratching my head wondering why it's working for you and not me?

Went back to see if it's fixed on my end and no still logs me out.

• Like 1

I couldn't find the email address. I looked at FAQ and it said contact us but didn't say how. They certainly make it hard of us. Finally, I found something that worked. When I compare their customer service to Quick Rewards (amazing, they WILL  credit you and write an apology within an hour!) or MyView...same thing....Global is horrible. I have never received credit and have written to them at lest 5 times with similar scenarios. The reason I posted this today is because this was a really horrid survey, whoever wrote it should be fired. It's unconscionable to do this to people. An hour and 10 minutes, I am not kidding. If you said you watch a TV show, they asked you hundreds of questions. After a while, I stopped checking what I like because I knew the same 100 questions would go on and on. How can they do this to people?? If I ever get something like that again, I'll just quit. Not worth the $3 when we can do a Pinecone which is at least pleasant. I will let you know if I hear back. Thanks so much for replying, paulgro and footfree. 

I'm waiting on 208 points (weird number) for a diary that I did for them for 7 days...I always find that these are a pain in the butt since when you finish you never get the points when it's over right away..I received this response from them..

For a small percent of our surveys, including diaries and Forums, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. If you have completed the survey, you should see the points added to your Rewards account within 6-8 weeks of participation.

Once you have allowed this time to pass, if you still have not received the points, please let us know.

I think that's crap..that's like me going to the store & paying for groceries & when the total comes up at the cash I just grab my stuff & pack it up & tell the cashier that I don't get paid for like 2 weeks & I'll come back & pay you then...

I think when you go to do a diary the survey company right at the start should tell you that you won't be getting credit until such & such a time..I bet most people wouldn't be doing the diary then...

• Like 1

I agree - - I never got a response for the the 600 points they owe me.When did you ask them about the points?I asked before Thanksgiving.I still cant get their stupid web site to work right.I hit the contact button on the bottom of the page  it goes to the help desk push the my request button and then it routes me to a page that has both of their logos on it.So I'm at a loss as to how to contact them.Right now I don't have enough to cash out( but if they gave me my points I will)and I wonder if I did if I would even be able to cash out.I bet that button isnt working either.Thanksgiving is over get your site up and running or is it for everyone else but myself?

8 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I think that's crap..that's like me going to the store & paying for groceries & when the total comes up at the cash I just grab my stuff & pack it up & tell the cashier that I don't get paid for like 2 weeks & I'll come back & pay you then...

I think when you go to do a diary the survey company right at the start should tell you that you won't be getting credit until such & such a time..I bet most people wouldn't be doing the diary then...

I asked them way before the US Thanksgiving..since I'm Canadian...what pisses me off is I'm been with them like 10 years I believe...not like I'm sending some bogus message begging for points..I even forwarded the actual email they sent me...showed them that I completed the 7 days that they asked & all I wanted was my 208 points...then I get the "you have to wait til the survey/diary closes" Why didn't they tell me that in the first place? There should be disclaimers when doing diaries going forward letting you know that you won't get your points anytime soon & that in the end they should tell you that you're going to have to send them 10+ messages to get your points that you earned.....ahhh!

Guess my last email today worked since the points arrived in my account at 2pm today...guess bugging them really did work after all...now I can cash out!...

That happened to me a couple of times, once I did an hour long survey, payout was 100 points and at the end it said I AM SORRY, YOU DON'T QUALIFY for this survey!

The responce I got was, I am sorry you did not qualify for this survey!

Several other surveys I did happened to have Technical Difficulties when the survey was complete and I hit the SUBMIT button.

They didn't pay on those because they said they have no record of it. I just stopped using them, it was my biggest money maker until I started doing 3 minute surveys on Amazon Turk.

They treat people like dirt because they have no problem getting people to take their surveys. They screwed me over and I haven't done one of their surveys in several months. Better off for it. I know it's difficult because they fill your inbox with survey invites but people should boycott them and find alternative sites to replace them.

I heard back from GTM same bull crap story they gave greeneyedevils.I went to micorsoft edge it was the only way I was able to access my account.I told them if they didn't pay me I would go to the company who I did the product test for.And thier response  

• For a small percent of our surveys, including diaries and Forums, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. If you have completed the survey, you should see the points added to your Rewards account within 6-8 weeks of participation.

However this is what their invite said received on 11/7

Thank you for your participation in the showerhead trial! This is the final feedback survey. As a reminder, to receive the full incentive of 600 Marketplace points for this study, you will need to complete this survey. Please make sure you have tried the showerhead AND all of the spray settings before starting this survey. Your 600 points will be awarded within a week, upon review of your completed survey.

So maybe I misread what it really meant, but I will definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Hopefully you get what's owing to you Footfree...I just wish more companies were like Pinecone...I've received 3 surveys this week ($5 each since I've been with them forever)  & they paid me next day for 2 of them & then one yesterday..I made $15 without fighting with any company..they're by far my best survey company that I've ever dealt with & when I see their surveys pop up in my inbox it always feels like Christmas since I know I'm not getting DQ'D for working 3/4 the way through then telling me the survey is now closed..& I redeem for Amazon & get it within minutes from them...please in 2017 can companies take some lessons from Pinecone & get your s**t together & stop screwing over the people that do your surveys & at least treat us fair.