The angriest I have ever been, Global Test Market

cricket

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I heard back from GTM same bull crap story they gave greeneyedevils.I went to micorsoft edge it was the only way I was able to access my account.I told them if they didn't pay me I would go to the company who I did the product test for.And thier response  

• For a small percent of our surveys, including diaries and Forums, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. If you have completed the survey, you should see the points added to your Rewards account within 6-8 weeks of participation.

However this is what their invite said received on 11/7

Thank you for your participation in the showerhead trial! This is the final feedback survey. As a reminder, to receive the full incentive of 600 Marketplace points for this study, you will need to complete this survey. Please make sure you have tried the showerhead AND all of the spray settings before starting this survey. Your 600 points will be awarded within a week, upon review of your completed survey.

So maybe I misread what it really meant, but I will definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

I actually signed up just to reply to this as I came to this forum looking for help in what I believe is the same PT. I sent a help request about a week ago asking about the 600 market points. I even attached a screencap of the email I received showing the final survey required to take (which was 22 points) and how it said after that survey was taken I'd get the 600 in about a week after it's reviewed.  I made it very clear that the final survey which awards 22 points was what I needed to complete in order to get the 600 points. I think I mentioned the 600 points about 5 times. I got a response back that they credited me 22 points and told me if I was looking for a different survey to be credited to attach that survey number. I'm not sure they even read my request. The 600 points didn't have a survey number which I explained in a follow up request that's still pending.  I just wanted to respond to let you know what they are telling others in regard to the incentive. Hopefully the company itself has just stalled in reviewing the final surveys and the incentive will show up soon. 

14 minutes ago, Mery7 said:

I actually signed up just to reply to this as I came to this forum looking for help in what I believe is the same PT. I sent a help request about a week ago asking about the 600 market points. I even attached a screencap of the email I received showing the final survey required to take (which was 22 points) and how it said after that survey was taken I'd get the 600 in about a week after it's reviewed.  I made it very clear that the final survey which awards 22 points was what I needed to complete in order to get the 600 points. I think I mentioned the 600 points about 5 times. I got a response back that they credited me 22 points and told me if I was looking for a different survey to be credited to attach that survey number. I'm not sure they even read my request. The 600 points didn't have a survey number which I explained in a follow up request that's still pending.  I just wanted to respond to let you know what they are telling others in regard to the incentive. Hopefully the company itself has just stalled in reviewing the final surveys and the incentive will show up soon.

Thank goodness it's not only me they were not paying - First email I sent to them did come back with same response as you ,that they had paid me my 22 points.So I shot them off another email threatening to contact the company who sent the product if I didn't get paid(which I will do if I dont get it) .So next they send me   the message it'll come in 6 to 8 weeks.Why didn't you say that from the beginning?So I reread the email it doesn't actually say when they will read the survey responses so I will give them that.But their wording in their email could have been more clear as when to expect it.I believe the survey number for the  22 points  and the 600 points are 1 in the same.But hey thanks for the reply .Maybe we can keep each other up to date once we receive payment.Fingers crossed

On 11/30/2016 at 11:25 AM, footfree said:

Thank goodness it's not only me they were not paying - First email I sent to them did come back with same response as you ,that they had paid me my 22 points.So I shot them off another email threatening to contact the company who sent the product if I didn't get paid(which I will do if I dont get it) .So next they send me   the message it'll come in 6 to 8 weeks.Why didn't you say that from the beginning?So I reread the email it doesn't actually say when they will read the survey responses so I will give them that.But their wording in their email could have been more clear as when to expect it.I believe the survey number for the  22 points  and the 600 points are 1 in the same.But hey thanks for the reply .Maybe we can keep each other up to date once we receive payment.Fingers crossed

I agree their wording in the email was pretty poorly done as I was under the impression that after the survey closed (which I estimated a week), that we'd be given the incentive within a week of that time. I don't mind waiting 6-8 weeks if that's the case so I'll keep an eye out and report back on any payments. If not, I'll probably go the same route as you and contact the company directly. I'm still optimistic at this point as it seems like the email we received wasn't clear on the time frame so here's hoping we'll get this settled soon and thanks for the information!

• Like 1

While I have never been a actual member of gtm    I do see there surveys come up in other survey places and I hate them  now when I see them I just x out  they seem to be a waste of time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting crappy responses from GTM on my payment.I took this survey on 11/7/16 how much more time do you want from me?I feel like I'm getting the run around...............

•  
    Support Team Today at 14:39

Thanks for your email.

For a very small percent of our surveys, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. You should see the points added to your Rewards account within a week of taking the survey.

Other times, you may not have received points due to an error/interruption in information transfer. We audit our system regularly to catch these situations and make sure all who took the survey receive their points.

Therefore, we ask that you wait 7-10 days after you take the survey and then check your Rewards account.
    Login to your account and click on Rewards. The surveys you have taken this month (and the points earned for each survey) will be listed under How Many Points Do I Have.

If after 7-10 days, the survey you took does not appear on this lists, let us know

Whoa got paid ..............Finally, I already cashed out so it's not like them giving me the points was needed right now but at least I'm closer to another payout !

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Whoa got paid ..............Finally, I already cashed out so it's not like them giving me the points was needed right now but at least I'm closer to another payout !

Same here... I logged on and noticed my total was well over the amount for a payout. Low and behold it was because the 600 points credited.  Great to know everything worked out!

• Like 1