Just won $100 from Volcalpoint Voice!

greeneyeddevils

Was surprised to see this in my inbox this afternoon...great for Christmas Shopping!..

Hi,

Congratulations! You have been selected as our Voice of the Month for November on Vocalpoint Voice! You provide such an incredible contribution to our community, and for that, we are rewarding you with a $100 E-gift card of your choice!

We would like to highlight you as our monthly winner on the community next week! Please provide some facts about yourself that we can share with your fellow Vocalpoint Voice members. Remember, this is your time to shine, so take advantage of your time in the spotlight and tell us alllll about yourself!

• Like 6

Congrats! :224_monkey: I just hit a 111sb search win haha.

I won the Shopper's Round Table $100 monthly earlier this year. It took about 2 1/2 months and 3 emails to finally get it. Hopefully you get yours easier and faster.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ksedwar said:

Congrats! :224_monkey: I just hit a 111sb search win haha.

I won the Shopper's Round Table $100 monthly earlier this year. It took about 2 1/2 months and 3 emails to finally get it. Hopefully you get yours easier and faster.

Congrats on that win...This company Volcalpoint is good..not a regular survey company..you don't get points or sweeps..it's like a by weekly forum board that they post topics on & you respond to them..plus they do send out some shopping surveys once & awhile & you get a chance to win a $10-25 Amazon gift cert which I've won a few times also..It's a nice change this sit from your everyday survey site..you only do a topic maybe once every 2 weeks which I don't mind doing

• Like 1

On 12/3/2016 at 4:21 PM, footfree said:

Congrats!Now what are you going to buy me?LOL - just thought I might get a early Christmas gift myself............

Lol...I'm still waiting to get the winners release from from them I think I have to somehow sign it & send it back to them..they said to wait 10 days after I received their last email for the release form..good god!..

5 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Lol...I'm still waiting to get the winners release from from them I think I have to somehow sign it & send it back to them..they said to wait 10 days after I received their last email for the release form..good god!..

Nothing is ever easy.....congrats on the win I hope you enjoy every penny!

• 6 months later...
On 6/16/2017 at 5:59 AM, gothicnaturefreak said:

For real?! Maybe I'll join?

This this company is 100% legit..I've won a bunch of perks from them...I've won the $100 a couple times..along with some flash surveys that they do & you can win anywhere between $10-50 sometimes..I've won $10 & $20 a few times also...it's a great company..

• Like 1

Just won $25 from them for being an "MVP" this week...It's a 100% legit company....

WEEKLY MVPS
Congratulations to our new MVP'sMakwaJo, greeneyeddevils & rhough10
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Just won $25 from them for being an "MVP" this week...It's a 100% legit company....

WEEKLY MVPS
Congratulations to our new MVP'sMakwaJo, greeneyeddevils & rhough10

YOUR ON A HOT STREAK......................................................:)

• Like 2