Survey Junkie

MiMi2

I wasn't able to find Survey Junkie on the list to write a review .  

I've been with this site for about 2 weeks and just cashed out for a $10 AGC. Their surveys are generally pretty short. I qualify for more on this site then any others I do .  As soon as I cashed out, my code was sent immediately .  Cash out is a minimum of 1000 points = to $10. They offer a variety of gift cards and PayPal. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MiMi said:

I've been with this site for about 2 weeks and just cashed out for a $10 AGC. Their surveys are generally pretty short. I qualify for more on this site then any others I do .  As soon as I cashed out, my code was sent immediately .  Cash out is a minimum of 1000 points = to $10. They offer a variety of gift cards and PayPal. 

I may check them out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MiMi said:

Same here, MiMi.... I've cashed out a few times already and it fast became one of my favorites.  I had seen some things posted about them that weren't very positive, but I have *loved* my time there and I can cash out very quickly.  There are always new surveys daily... I jlike it a lot and it's always among the top 2 or 3 I check in the morning.   :-)   

• Like 1

On 12/1/2016 at 0:32 PM, peach6 said:

I may check them out

You should! I have 3 that I absolutely HAVE to check out multiple times a day and this is one of them! Good luck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

I absolutely love Survey Junkie.  Their site is so user friendly and the surveys are usually not long and involved.  Even if you don't qualify, you get 2 or 3 points for trying.  I have cashed out three times and have not been a member all that long.  It is one of the best sites I have used and I have been doing surveys for nearly 20 years.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, i would most definitely like to reply to  this Survey Junkie. I also started out like the previous writers I thought  Survey Junkie was the best on the web.the surveys are quick and easy and they do give you extra points if you do not finish a survey. I got paid twice to my pay-pal account., But, they say third time is charm, I can not get paid at the present time, I have been waiting over 3 weeks and still no action.  I have e-mailed them about 3 times and they have e-mailed back, but no reason have they given me as to why they will not  pay me??? The only question they asked me for was my phone number which I e-mailed them back with???  So, what must I do??? I hate that I have to call them a scam,  But , what would you do?? They are not even listed on the list of surveys Survey Police has on their website..

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with Survey Junkie for 7 months now.  Everything was great when I first signed up. I'd get the 5 DQ points for each survey I didn't qualify for.  Then, about into the 3rd month the DQ points were reduced to 3.  I used to clear about $30 a month to Paypal and now I can barely get to the minimum of $10 for a cashout. 

They recently redesigned their website and it is lacking in personality.  I miss all the colorful images, survey icons, and the cute little Daisy monster that would pop up on the screen.  Ever since then it's been almost impossible to qualify for surveys or make any money on this site.  On top of that, I've noticed I don't even get the 3 DQ points anymore.  I'm not sure if Survey Junkie is worth pursuing at this point, which is a shame, because it used to be one of my favorites .

2 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Ever since then it's been almost impossible to qualify for surveys or make any money on this site.  On top of that, I've noticed I don't even get the 3 DQ points anymore.  I'm not sure if Survey Junkie is worth pursuing at this point, which is a shame, because it used to be one of my favorites .

:-(    I hate to say that's how it is for me now, too.   I must be the unluckiest person on the planet... soooo many of them now have "ooops, JUST filled up" when I try to do them.  (Yes, tongue in cheek... I wish they'd just be honest and say "ooops, sorry, you screened out."    

It's not just SJ either... there's another place that I have been in the mailbox when an announcement came and one MINUTE later I got the "sorry, closed, surveys fill up fast."